Bledsoe has found 9 different receivers

stevestojan

Well, I am not watching, and the stats aren't good for Drew (of course), but one thing I have ripped on him for is focusing on Moulds. Well, today, he has found:

Evans, Moulds, McGahee, Shelton, Campbell, Aiken, Fast Freddy, Euhus, and Henry.

so far...

Wow - nice work Drew.

3 terrible balls, but overall a good performance for Drew.

For those who criticized Donahoe for picking McGahee do you want to retract your statements? 4 TDs today. When was the last time we had a back score 4 TDs? And on the road!!!!

Well, I am not watching, and the stats aren't good for Drew (of course)

;):doh:

25/37, 275yds, 1TD, 3INTs

Aside from the three INTs (one of which was a very good defensive play, one of which was a good defensive play and bad throw, and one which was a terrible throw), he's been on fire. The WM TD "run" on 4th and 1 was 80% Drew's fake and lateral.

People complain when he plays mistake free and "oinly" throws 150 yards, but throw for nearly 300 yards and he's still playing poor? :D

EDIT: Since everyone's been beating on Bledsoe's QB rating as proof that he's washed up, his rating for today is 134.6 (http://www.footballguys.com/qbrating.htm). How is that bad?

CW

:w00t:  :doh:

25/37, 275yds, 1TD, 3INTs

Aside from the three INTs (one of which was a very good defensive play, one of which was a good defensive play and bad throw, and one which was a terrible throw), he's been on fire.  The WM TD "run" on 4th and 1 was 80% Drew's fake and lateral.

People complain when he plays mistake free and "oinly" throws 150 yards, but throw for nearly 300 yards and he's still playing poor?  :unsure:

EDIT: Since everyone's been beating on Bledsoe's QB rating as proof that he's washed up, his rating for today is 134.6 (http://www.footballguys.com/qbrating.htm).  How is that bad?

CW

136283[/snapback]

Wow, that calculator is way way off. I started playing around with the numbers and put in 8/19, 100 yds., 0 td, 3 int and it came up with 95.8. Just guessing, but I don't think that's correct.

Wow, that calculator is way way off.  I started playing around with the numbers and put in 8/19, 100 yds., 0 td, 3 int and it came up with 95.8.  Just guessing, but I don't think that's correct.

136553[/snapback]

See my post below. You're entering the attempts and completions backwards. Attempts go first, then completions. The resulting ratings seem much more believable (e.g., Drew's 65 today).

See my post below. You're entering the attempts and completions backwards. Attempts go first, then completions. The resulting ratings seem much more believable (e.g., Drew's 65 today).

136560[/snapback]

Stupid counterintuitive calculator! :blush: