Jeff Nixon's YouTube Channel

I thought that Isiah Robertson was the Bills snowman.

I think Buffalo had a few snowmen in those days...

I loved Nixon as a player, and that era of Bills football (79-81) is my all-time favorite Bills era...but isn't it a little sad that Nixon set up his own "tv station" featuring only his highlights? I gotta feeling the Nielsen ratings aren't going to be great... :blink:

stadium rocked that day. Nixon was very solid player, had a knee that ended the career if I remember correctly, may have had a nose problem, or I should say, what he put in his nose was a problem.

It was the knee, and you didn't need to add any wild "other" speculative cause..... Sometimes things are just what they appear to be.

I loved Nixon as a player, and that era of Bills football (79-81) is my all-time favorite Bills era..

Me too. You think you have the next Juice in Terry Miller when he busts 250 on the G'ints, then you upgrade with Cribbs.

I think the 80 season conclusion was worse than the 90 season result.

God I love that blue pants and white jersey combo.

He was my favorite player when I was a kid. I tried to get #38 each year that I played football until I got to high school. Remember meeting him, during a autograph session at the Hills Dept Store in Jimmytown when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I still have that somewhere in a box in my attic.

Nice find!