Whats Henry's trade value now

Rayzer32

TD should have traded him while he was still worth something. Now he is pretty much worthless to us.

I do not wish injuries on any player outside of NE and hope he will be fine. You can tell his confidence is in the crapper.

He is not worthless. Say what you will about Travis but he played his ass off for the Bills. The dude is all effort and is tough as hell. There will be a market for him. We will probably get a second or third rounder for him. I wish Travis well wherever he ends up

He is not worthless.  Say what you will about Travis but he played his ass off for the Bills.  The dude is all effort and is tough as hell.  There will be a market for him.  We will probably get a second or third rounder for him.  I wish Travis well wherever he ends up

135931[/snapback]

He is far from being worth a 2nd rounder with all the free agent RBs this year, plus the college crop. If his knee injury is serious he would not be worth more than a 7th if we are lucky.

He has played his balls off for this team and I pull for the guy, but his value here is fading.

He is far from being worth a 2nd rounder with all the free agent RBs this year, plus the college crop.  If his knee injury is serious he would not be worth more than a 7th if we are lucky. 

He has played his balls off for this team and I pull for the guy, but his value here is fading.

135936[/snapback]

Watch the game and stop your whining. Geex.

I think he'll be back here next year. You can't move him for nothing, and he has a cap-friendly deal. Contrast with all those FAs-to-be and highly-drafted rookies. If TD doesn't get his price, Travis will return.

136154[/snapback]

Exactly. All the trade talk is silly.

How happy will TH be as a backup to WM.  He has proven he can be a 1000 yd rusher as a starter.

136169[/snapback]

Who gives a damn if he's happy. It's a business. Given a chance, he'll play his heart out to get a good contract somewhere. In the meantime we have two good running backs. Stop worrying about silly things like this.

Who gives a damn if he's happy.  It's a business.  Given a chance, he'll play his heart out to get a good contract somewhere.  In the meantime we have two good running backs.  Stop worrying about silly things like this.

136186[/snapback]

Do you think TH thinks this is silly??? I doubt it. Stop thinking about your unregistered self.

Do you think TH thinks this is silly???  I doubt it.  Stop thinking about your unregistered self.

136191[/snapback]

Why does it matter what Henry thinks? The Bills drafted him and trained him through his young years. He owes them more than they owe him. It's a business. The players use that line when they dump the team that gave them a break.

You get the last word. Cya.

Yeah right TD should have traded and then McGahee doesn't come back fully and you maroons would be saying that TD was dumb to trade henry.

Henry's trade value will be the same in the offseason next year as it was a week ago. A 2nd or 3rd rounder most likely. A broken leg isn't a big injury, nothing like a knee or neck/back injury.

Yeah right TD should have traded and then McGahee doesn't come back fully and you maroons would be saying that TD was dumb to trade henry.

Henry's trade value will be the same in the offseason next year as it was a week ago. A 2nd or 3rd rounder most likely.  A broken leg isn't a big injury, nothing like a knee or neck/back injury.

136276[/snapback]

TH should have been traded back in April. Now his trade value, along with his leg, are junk!! TD has to go.