meredith=terrible but upside

bell = bad but upside

chambers = bad

scott = bad

hang = ok at best

levitre = ok with upside

wood = ok with upside

the line is in shambles. I am looking forward to our defense next yr tho

Just about bunch of stats on that site. Besides, basically three rooks on that line and a few that played sparingly or just off the street some weeks. No continuity or time to play together. We have Green on the right side, a first rounder on the left, hopefully, and the rest will have a chance to play together for a season. Relax, this line is going to improve.

What about making a play for Jamal Brown from NO...he's a RFA and a two time probowler...I think we could snag him up...and he's defnitely a force at LT...

Brown is good, I'd love to get him. The problem is that Bushrod is really bad, so the Saints will have Brown as their first-stringer again next year. We could get Bushrod, but he sucks.

Brown is good, I'd love to get him. The problem is that Bushrod is really bad, so the Saints will have Brown as their first-stringer again next year. We could get Bushrod, but he sucks.

the change is free agnecy really screwed the bills. If all of these tackles were available I have no doubt that they would have landed one of them

The fact that the Bills don't have an nfl caliber left tackle on the roster and there is very little in free agency makes me wonder exactly how far has levi Jones fallen . If the bills could find even a decent Left tackle we would have a lot more options in round one and could even take a chance on guys like fox or saffold a little further on down the road.

I watched him closely last year for the Redskins. He was a human turnstile. He is washed up, move on. He is worse than the garbage we cut already.

Well according to PFF the Bills got 2 of the top 6 ILB's in the league (including andra). This sight is very unreliable as its just stats dutes

Whetever the criteria is that they're using, the Bills FO must pay attention. 5 and 6 at ILB and Dwan Edwards is #18 for 4-3 DE's and two above Terrell Suggs. Cornell Green is better than anything we had last year, though he is a pretty bad #48 at Tackle.

Whetever the criteria is that they're using, the Bills FO must pay attention. 5 and 6 at ILB and Dwan Edwards is #18 for 4-3 DE's and two above Terrell Suggs. Cornell Green is better than anything we had last year, though he is a pretty bad #48 at Tackle.

Green isn't a huge liability...so it is in fact an upgrade...but IMHO nowhere near a big enough upgrade to be elated with...I'd rather have seen them bring in Mike Gandy and move him to RT...he is a decent run blocker...