New update on Wood and other info

I think it's just the whole "It's up to him" line in Chan's response. Leaves it open to interpretation. :lol:

It's up to him means it's up to Marshawn Lynch. Lynch was suspended for 4 games last year. If he has another infraction it will either be 8 games or a full season. That is what he meant.

It's up to him means it's up to Marshawn Lynch. Lynch was suspended for 4 games last year. If he has another infraction it will either be 8 games or a full season. That is what he meant.

I am wondering if he wants him here for offseason workouts

Yep.

I am wondering if he wants him here for offseason workouts

Yep.

I don't think so. When you're an athlete at the professional level, it doesn't take as long to get back into form after setbacks. I'm with BillsGuyin OP with the PUP thing though...I'd expect to see him week 4, maybe even 2 or 3 if he's really that ahead of shedule. :lol:

If he is placed on the PUP, he isn't eligible to come back until week 6.

+1. That was a brutal injury. Makes no sense to rush this guy, we need him for years to come.

Let him sit out the entire season - its not like we have a chance to win 6 games. We are going to be last in the AFCE, so let Wood heal. Hangartner can be a speed bump this season and Wood can start at C in 2011.

Actually, there are 2 PUP lists. One is Active PUP, which players can be placed on prior to the start of training camp. They can be removed anytime during training camp/pre-season. Reserve PUP is what players are placed on if they're one Active PUP and aren't ready to play, but if a team feels he may be able to play after 6 weeks.