Breaking Bad

/dev/null

So, after ruminating about the last sequence, I am wondering...the bald guy (not Walt) goes to the Whites house to install a microphone...Walt shows up, he aborts his mission...and then the Cousins show up, presumably to kill someone. Are they there to kill Walt, or Skyler?

The reason I ask, the bald guy, we thought, was working for Saul (Odenkirk). Earlier in the episode, Saul calls him and tells him "we may have a wife problem". When the bald dude sees the Cousins show up, he doesn't call Saul to tell him what is going on, but he calls the Pollo (chicken) man, who, we presume, tells the Cousins to abort the hit.

Why would he do that, unless he was intending for them to kill someone other than Walt? It would seem that the bald guy, is working for Saul and he Pollo guy...are they all working together? Why would the bald dude and the Cousins show up at the same time, if they were all working toward the same thing? Why do the cousins have to go to talk to Tucos' uncle in the nursing home to find out the id of Heizenberg? Doesn't Pollo man already know this? I think this all going to be very convoluted...

I need to know...can't wait till next Sunday!

Earlier in the Pizza episode, did you catch the scene where the Murder Twins went to the nursing home? They meet up with Tuco's uncle (the old guy in the wheelchair with a bell) and play some Ouija Board, where he spells out WALTER WHITE

If the Murder Twins were sent by Saul/Chicken Guy they would already know who Walter was.

The bald guy works for Saul who is in league with the Chicken guy. Both want Walter to start cooking again which he obviously can't do if he's dead.

My interpretation is that the bald guy recognized the Murder Twins and made call to somebody who knew somebody who could call somebody else...etc to have the hit called off

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after ruminating about the last sequence, I am wondering...the bald guy (not Walt) goes to the Whites house to install a microphone...Walt shows up, he aborts his mission...and then the Cousins show up, presumably to kill someone. Are they there to kill Walt, or Skyler?

The reason I ask, the bald guy, we thought, was working for Saul (Odenkirk). Earlier in the episode, Saul calls him and tells him "we may have a wife problem". When the bald dude sees the Cousins show up, he doesn't call Saul to tell him what is going on, but he calls the Pollo (chicken) man, who, we presume, tells the Cousins to abort the hit.

Why would he do that, unless he was intending for them to kill someone other than Walt? It would seem that the bald guy, is working for Saul and he Pollo guy...are they all working together? Why would the bald dude and the Cousins show up at the same time, if they were all working toward the same thing? Why do the cousins have to go to talk to Tucos' uncle in the nursing home to find out the id of Heizenberg? Doesn't Pollo man already know this? I think this all going to be very convoluted...

I need to know...can't wait till next Sunday!

My take is that the cousins were dispatched to avenge the death of Tuco. So they travel to America and learn the name Walter White from Tuco's gramps. The cousins then go to Walt's house to kill him. Once the Pollo man learned of what is going on, he calls whoever he knows in Mexico to get them to call off his murder.

Someone recently told me about Breaking Bad so I watched the first 2 season in about a week. Awesome show, and even better when you get to watch it all one after the other. Now that I'm hooked it kind of sucks to only be fed one episode a week.

As far as all time, I put Breaking Bad right up there with Sopranos, Wire, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy

My take is that the cousins were dispatched to avenge the death of Tuco. So they travel to America and learn the name Walter White from Tuco's gramps. The cousins then go to Walt's house to kill him. Once the Pollo man learned of what is going on, he calls whoever he knows in Mexico to get them to call off his murder.

Okay, so after last night's show, the bald guy seems to be working for both Saul, and Pollo man, unbeknownst to Saul.

Strange, very uncomfortable episode... seems like Hank doesn't really want to go back to Elpaso!

• 3 weeks later...
Nope...it's in the Netflix queue; hopefully will get the first disc by the weekend.

You are a patient guy cause I couldn't wait for them on netflix and watched them streaming online in poor quality. How ever you watch Season 2, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Been hooked on this show since it premiered, absolutely love it and this season has been riveting. I highly recommend listening to the behind-the-scenes podcasts with the shows' creators/actors/writers, they give great insight into how they come up with the various characters, storylines and into the process of what it takes to put a TV show together.

Hank 2, Twins 0

:thumbsup:

Wow! Unbelievable episode tonight!

Actually, from the previews, it looks like at least one twin survives...not so sure about Hank...another episode that proves once again, Jesse is pretty damn shrewd. Walt becomes more pathetic each week. Can't help but feel something is going to come from firing Gail. Also, who tipped off Hank, about the twins? Was it the chicken guys bald henchman? Jeez...I wasn't ready for it to end tonight! Saul quote of the night "You are now officially the cute one...Paul, meet Ringo"

Found an interesting idea as to who made the call...

There's an idea somebody had on a board that Hank's boss who told him that he has "a guardian angel" is the one who made the call. It is possible that he is associated with Gus Fring as his DEA mole, but couldn't see one of his own men go down.

I don't know if I buy it, but it's a possibility.

Found an interesting idea as to who made the call...

There's an idea somebody had on a board that Hank's boss who told him that he has "a guardian angel" is the one who made the call. It is possible that he is associated with Gus Fring as his DEA mole, but couldn't see one of his own men go down.

I don't know if I buy it, but it's a possibility.

I could see that...especially after tonights episode. It almost seemed like Hanks boss, and Gomez (Gomi) took on some new prominence. Maybe they know something? Question I have, what did the bald guy (Gus/Sauls guy) do as he was leaving the hospital. It almost seemed like he dropped a coin in a machine, or something, I couldn't make it out...interesting episode...it seems that Gus is much more a "bad ass" than we realized...all while he "hides in plain sight"...he is a great character.

Question I have, what did the bald guy (Gus/Sauls guy) do as he was leaving the hospital. It almost seemed like he dropped a coin in a machine, or something, I couldn't make it out

Looked like he was swiping out. The Twin was under guard so that was a secure area of the hospital. Mike (the name of Gus/Saul's bald headed associate) somehow gained access to the secure area while all of the cops and DEA agents were enjoying some fine Pullos Chicken. Coincidence :thumbsup: