Breaking Bad

/dev/null

I thought it was a bit of a letdown. While Walt giving the hit order on Gale to Jesse in front of Mike puts Walt and Gus at war, it made it feel it was all just a setup for next season. Gale just wasn't a big enough player for his death to be the ending.

Gale's death? No. Walt giving Gus & Co a huge "F-You!", definitely. That's a huge development. All the cards are on the table now for both sides. Now Walt can force them to let Jesse back into the fold. It also makes Walt a free agent in case the cartel comes back. There is no longer any pretense of loyalty on either side.

As for Walts' family, why were they showing us the empty house? The flashback to Walt and Skyler, from the early days of their marriage. When they use flashbacks in this show, it normally is alluding to something that will happen in the future.

It took the whole 2d season to figure out the plane crash flashbacks so I'm guessing that is a set up for next season.

I read an interview with Vince Gilligan, and he stated that Jesse definitely killed Gale.

I don't think there is any question he killed him. It's what he had to do to save Walt and himself. Awesome episode!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic