My fearless prediction

Obama will be a two term president. I was shocked that GW was. Shocked.

Healthcare, once passed will fade and resurface as an achievement. Just sayin'

Seriously

Have you really thought about why this bill will really not take effect until after this term is over?

You mock me , sir. :lol:

I do.

I also understand your stake in "Health Care" and why you think it should pass. I agree that "Health Care" in this country is broken for many of the same reasons you do but what is currently being shoved at us isn't going to fix most (or any) of those things.

I guess the hope is that it'll break even more stuff and force the country to face what it's done for the last 60 years.

I do.

I also understand your stake in "Health Care" and why you think it should pass. I agree that "Health Care" in this country is broken for many of the same reasons you do but what is currently being shoved at us isn't going to fix most (or any) of those things.

I guess the hope is that it'll break even more stuff and force the country to face what it's done for the last 60 years.

You sir, are very intuitive. agreed. I recognize the flaws...... I do.

Obama will be a two term president. I was shocked that GW was. Shocked.

Healthcare, once passed will fade and resurface as an achievement. Just sayin'

Seriously

I have not, sir

Gee, what a shock!

Barry will be a 1/2 term president. When November rolls around and the House and Senate have flipped to a Republican majority and super majority, Barry won't be able to get anything else done. And who knows? There might even be enough "moderate" Democrats to vote to override any of Barry's vetoes (not that I'd want to see a Repub super majority, but if it gets this thing repealed, so be it). Although that might have to wait for 2012. :lol:

You sir, are very intuitive. agreed. I recognize the flaws...... I do.

Not sure I agree with this. If you truly recognized the flaws, you would likely be less giddy, even if it meant less flaming of right-wing fires.

The very little good that will come of this bill will be quickly and easily stomped to death by all the bad it will cause for this country.