DEBUNKED: Joey Porter to visit Bills next week

Maddog69

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we're all human. At least you man up and apologized. No harm, no foul as far as I'm concerned. And Tim, prancing unicorns, just priceless. :worthy:

Hey, it's Getzville. Lord only knows what goes on out there.

And since this seems to be a case of an honest mistake instead of someone trying to mess with us, I agree.

Joey Porter is a punk. And at this point in his career Keith Ellison is a better all-around player than Porter which should tell you all you need to know.

HAYYYYYOHHHHH... Mr. Wonderful: Paul Orndorf has once again returned!

Keith Ellison, meet Joey Porters jock strap. It is a better football player than you.

All that statement tells us is that you wouldn't know what a football was if you shat one out sideways.

Your avatar makes complete sense...he was demented as well.

Are you serious? Someone revoke this guys right to post here.

I think Mr. Wonderful got piledriven on his head one too many times. Ellison is better than Porter....hahaha!!!!! That's funny!!!!

Wow! I really think you need to lay off the crack. Seriously!

If you match the highest point of Keith Ellison's career against the lowest of Joey Porter, Ellison is still looking up. Way up. Get real.

Hahaha! I didn't think Mr. Wonderful could do it, but he has managed to replicate his idiocy in yet another thread! Maybe he should spend a little time at some pro day workouts before spewing some of this stuff. :worthy:

Wait, he's owning it? And apologizing? ....... damn *puts down torch and pitchfork*

Alright, i'll get down with the honest mistake, 'he's human' card and accept your apology. But I feel like we should only be allowed to post links. Everyone trying to get a "scoop" and be the first to post it is causing a lot of hair pulling.

Wait, he's owning it? And apologizing? ....... damn *puts down torch and pitchfork*

Alright, i'll get down with the honest mistake, 'he's human' card and accept your apology. But I feel like we should only be allowed to post links. Everyone trying to get a "scoop" and be the first to post it is causing a lot of hair pulling.

But if it's a radio or TV report, a link isn't always an option.

Best bet is, if nobody else is reporting the same story several hours later (as the OP discovered when trying to confirm it), proceed with caution.

I think we'll let Ed have the final say. After I contacted him, he posted this message on his Facebook account:

For twobillsdrive.com readers: (love the site, by the way!) I did NOT say on Ch2 that Joey Porter was visiting Buffalo. I DID say Tim Tebow is visiting on Monday, at least unless that changes. I know I stumble sometimes, but thought it was pretty clear..:-)