Moratorium on this please

Two things said over and over that I think should just be banned from the board

Thank you Nancy Pelosi, shouldn't you be on the phone rounding up votes in order to ram a piece of legislation down our throats that the people overwhelmingly don't want?

Glad you know what's best for everyone and what we should post and what we should not. Why don't you see if you can be one of the moderators?

1. That Edwards hasnt had enough of a chance

2. That the O-line is whats most important

I wont even explain number 1, if we all voted, Im sure 9 out of 10 would agree Trent is a child in a slight mans body with the courage of a little girl. Can the tenth guy that thinks he "just hasnt had a chance or decent line or blah blah blah"...please just shut the f up? No one wants to hear that and you are just showing us how stupid you are.

As for number 2, I remember 10-15 years ago when no one I knew said anything about the line, it was always about the QB or the RB or the WR's, then it became cool to say "defenses win championships" !!! WOW those guys sounded super smart. And then recently its how the O-line is what really wins the game "down in the trenches". OK please, really its all important, its really about having a balance. When one thing on your team sucks, thats what other teams exploit. So its better to be balanced and decent everywhere then have "A great D" and no offense, or vice versa. If I had to pick one ID take great offense and weak defense because I rather see my team score alot and lose rather than slowly lose 10-3.

I want to let all the experts know, that we all know how important the line is, and the D, and the special teams, and the tight end...etc. Please dont explain away anymore how QB would have been good if he wasnt on his back. Lots of QBs play good w bad O-lines. In 98 and 99 we supposedly had a bad o-line. When a guy named Flutie came in and sacks became a thing of the past and we had 2 10+ win seasons with a "suspect" o-line. So please, can we have a moratorium on this "revelation"?? please...and oh ya...

TRENT SUCKS!

+1...you have my vote...Trent is a loser...tired of the lame excuses for him and all the other bums we currently have at QB.

Thank you Nancy Pelosi, shouldn't you be on the phone rounding up votes in order to ram a piece of legislation down our throats that the people overwhelmingly don't want?

Glad you know what's best for everyone and what we should post and what we should not. Why don't you see if you can be one of the moderators?

Equating Pelosi with the moderators ain't the way to ingratiate yourself bub. :worthy:

I wont even explain number 1, if we all voted, Im sure 9 out of 10 would agree Trent is a child in a slight mans body with the courage of a little girl. Can the tenth guy that thinks he "just hasnt had a chance or decent line or blah blah blah"...please just shut the f up? No one wants to hear that and you are just showing us how stupid you are.

As for number 2, I remember 10-15 years ago when no one I knew said anything about the line, it was always about the QB or the RB or the WR's, then it became cool to say "defenses win championships" !!! WOW those guys sounded super smart. And then recently its how the O-line is what really wins the game "down in the trenches". OK please, really its all important, its really about having a balance. When one thing on your team sucks, thats what other teams exploit. So its better to be balanced and decent everywhere then have "A great D" and no offense, or vice versa. If I had to pick one ID take great offense and weak defense because I rather see my team score alot and lose rather than slowly lose 10-3.

I want to let all the experts know, that we all know how important the line is, and the D, and the special teams, and the tight end...etc. Please dont explain away anymore how QB would have been good if he wasnt on his back. Lots of QBs play good w bad O-lines. In 98 and 99 we supposedly had a bad o-line. When a guy named Flutie came in and sacks became a thing of the past and we had 2 10+ win seasons with a "suspect" o-line. So please, can we have a moratorium on this "revelation"?? please...and oh ya...

TRENT SUCKS!

Not much on this team is very good. I will say this about Trent Edwards though- he was a heck of a lot better than I expected. We are weak at WR (even with Owens), the line is one of the worst in the league and the defense is hideous, despite having a lot of guys the fans like. The defense is a total mediocrity, built on mediocre players.

We haven't had much success in developing QB's, because the defense puts too much pressure on them to score- particularly when they wear down at the end of games and the line lets them get hit too much. Granted, we haven't had elite talent at QB in a very long time, but elite talent needs to be developed. We need to stick to our board in the draft and not reach. If you continually add the best possible players, you will build a good team. And by the way- we DON'T need to take guys to make us win now, because that DOESN'T work!

And let me add one more thing- Shania Twain, Nickelback and un-American Idol all suck. I prefer root canal

TRENT SUCKS!

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BILLS FAN !!! :worthy: