Kyle Williams should be traded

evilcape

I love kyle williams. He is a force in the tampa 2. Too small to play NT, and not fast enough to play DE. I think the Colts could realy use him and were willing to part with a 4th (?) for McCargo back in '08. This would be a very important piece of the defensive puzzle for the Colts and a fair trade if we swap a few latter round picks. Williams, our 3rd and a 6th for Colts 1st and third. Colts get a great player for their system, and we get an excellent draft pick to use on a NT or maybe LB.

It always puzzles me when people (and teams) are willing to trade proven, competent players for unknown late round scrubs. I just don't get it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always puzzles me when people (and teams) are willing to trade proven, competent players for unknown late round scrubs. I just don't get it.

First of all how is Kyle Williams a proven player in a 3-4 defense? And secondly when did a First and 3rd round pick become the late rounds?

We should hold out until they throw in Peyton Manning. He's getting kind of old and sure does make lots of money. I'll bet they are looking to rid themselves of that has-been. He could come in and hold down the QB job for a year or two while Trent develops into the next Tom Brady.

this isn't a serious post is it?