Chan Gailey Quote

Didnt he say something along the lines of "We build our offense around the style of our players?"

If thats the case, why would people dismiss the fact that the Bills might draft Tebow?

In KC Thigpen liked to work out of shot gun so Chan adjusted the offense.

If he did it then, whose to say he wouldn't do it now?

Didnt he say something along the lines of "We build our offense around the style of our players?"

If thats the case, why would people dismiss the fact that the Bills might draft Tebow?

If only there was a thread where a Tebow discussion was taking place...

Yeah Chan is known for building offenses around guys...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why not draft the milkman lizard boy??? he'll play for flies...and we can build an offense around delivering milk???...hmmmmmm cheap to...

He built an offense around Thigpen...AND THEY SUCKED

your thinking is wayyy to rationale for this blog of haters. I completely agree with you, but then again I also have moderate intelligence... let's prepared to be ragged on!

your thinking is wayyy to rationale for this blog of haters. I completely agree with you, but then again I also have moderate intelligence... let's prepared to be ragged on!

OK, here we go...

Bunnies have TWO ears. The W makes an upside down pair of ears.

The bunny goes to the one hole

OO! There are too many holes for the bunny to choose!

:w00t: