Clarett a Bill?

JP-era

No.  We would need a RB....but not with our first pick (if he falls that far),.  Also, the bills have a history of staying away from troubled players.  Ralph likes to have a character team full of good guys.  Clarett doesnt fit the bills mold.

134989[/snapback]

While I agree with you about Ralph and Tom Donahoe with 'good' guys, I wouldnt mind having a few ass-holes on our team like Terrel Owens if he is gonna give us 12 Td's like Owens has gave Philly.

Thus why I wanted David Boston last year. If anything, I say we trade Henry to Miami for Davis Boston.

Finally. A Bills post. Thank-you.

You know there are three threads on the front page started by you; not a single one one of them is about the Bills.

So if you've got a problem with content, either post something about the Bills or just shut the !@#$ up.

You know there are three threads on the front page started by you; not a single one one of them is about the Bills.

So if you've got a problem with content, either post something about the Bills or just shut the !@#$ up.

134992[/snapback]

No. Theres only 1 on the main page started by me, WAY AT THE BOTTOM, and its asking people to stop posting so many damn OT' messages. Get it straight.

hahaha....absolutly amazing.  While we are at it, lets see what lawrence phillips and dimitrius underwood are up to...

134993[/snapback]

i don't recall clarrett having mental problems or felony record. the only thing i recall him doing is being the one who got caught an freely speaking on the corrupt system in which he and countless others participated

Theres only 1 on the main page started by me

Yeah except for the fact I'm staring at two others' about Eminem and Peyton Manning. Not to mention that last bit of whining about OT tags that just got deleted.

So about 10 minutes ago, the guy crying about OT posts had 4 OT posts on the front page.

Why am I not even surprised.........

While I agree with you about Ralph and Tom Donahoe with 'good' guys, I wouldnt mind having a few ass-holes on our team like Terrel Owens if he is gonna give us 12 Td's like Owens has gave Philly.

Thus why I wanted David Boston last year. If anything, I say we trade Henry to Miami for Davis Boston.

134990[/snapback]

You have got be just learning the game of football. Common sense would tell you not to trade him any where in the division. :lol:

Why would you want the screw up for a WR on the bills?

i don't recall clarrett having mental problems or felony record.  the only thing i recall him doing is being the one who got caught an freely speaking on the corrupt system in which he and countless others participated

135000[/snapback]

Wasnt he arrested for filing a fraudulant police report? Something about the amount of merchandise stolen from his vehicle?

Wasnt he arrested for filing a fraudulant police report? Something about the amount of merchandise stolen from his vehicle?

135008[/snapback]

No jailbirds are coming to the bills. Maybe he will stay right were he needs to be in felon land. :lol:

stupid. stupid. stupid.

you'll see how stupid this is.

clarett is hardly worth a 4th round pick. the bills are the last organization that would want that kid. How CAN you want him? He's Leon with no stats. He's Leon with nothing.

stupid.

Yeah except for the fact I'm staring at two others' about Eminem and Peyton Manning. Not to mention that last bit of whining about OT tags that just got deleted.

So about 10 minutes ago, the guy crying about OT posts had 4 OT posts on the front page.

Why am I not even surprised.........

135003[/snapback]

The Peyton Manning one was started during the game between the Colts and Lions. If you post an OT message about a game that is going on, then thats football - its all good ... but all these other posts are "who looks weirder" - "look at this murder" - "martha stewarts cup size" ... etc

yeah - eminem was my first and last bad OT post

The Peyton Manning one was started during the game between the Colts and Lions. If you post an OT message about a game that is going on, then thats football - its all good

Oh, so it's only OT if it doesn't interest you. Now I'm beginning to understand.

but all these other posts are "who looks weirder" - "look at this murder" - "martha stewarts cup size" ... etc

Here's a novel idea; if the title doesn't interest you, then don't open it.

This board is as much about the people who participate as it is about the Bills. Your wish to have everything only the way you want it is never going to come true so quit yer whining.

Finally. A Bills post. Thank-you.

But I think Clarett will be wanting a late 1st or early 2nd round pick. Especially if he comes into the combine looking good.

134988[/snapback]

Well I think that's a BIG assumtion seeing as though the last time anyone in the NFL saw him he was 20 lbs. overweight. I don't see MC as anything more than 2nd day fodder at this time...If he worrks REAL hard, gets in shape, and runs consistantly at or around 4.5...Then he may be able to work his way into Day #1 of the Draft...

The Kid has a mountain to overcome... B)