The Detroit Shool Board President

Actually I'm offering a commentary on the sorry state of the public school system. You've got race on the brain boy.

Well... You aren't actually providing commentary on anything. Not that I'd expect you to understand that.

• 2 months later...

http://detnews.com/article/20100520/SCHOOL...s#ixzz0oUZEXt1j

Detroit Public Schools fourth- and eighth-graders performed worst in the nation on a national reading test whose results were released this morning.

Like math scores unveiled in December from the National Assessment of Education Progress, Detroit children's reading scores are the worst in the 40-year history of the test.

The NAEP reading test found 73 percent of Detroit fourth-graders below the "basic" level, meaning they lack even the basic skills that are the building blocks of reading. The test showed 22 percent of students are at the basic level, with just 5 percent scoring "proficient." Not one student scored at the advanced level.

I'm shocked you didn't include race statistics....but then I guess you assumed everyone would already know the breakdown.

And as an aside, I am curious as to how you define "constitutional and moral order".