completely random conclusion: Bills may sign T.O?

Then why did you provide the conclusion that the Bills may sign T.O.? Just to show that Pittsburgh residents are idiots for the most part? We already knew that. Thanks.

now come on... I live in Pittsburgh (thank god I wasn't raised here!!!) and am a diehard Bills fan. And I freakin HATE the Steelers!!! I see you wrote they're idiots for the most part, hope I'm part of the less part!!

Exactly what does this say about someone if they spend their free time roaming about a fan board of a team that they don't even like?

You don't have to answer me, just think about that one for a minute...

this is what the ignore user button is for.

The news was that He diddn't sign with Cinci. Where do you get that we will sign him? Hello McFly!

Cinci has never stated that they would not sign him but one can speculate the OP maybe figures if nobody else wants him the Bill's could get him for far less than last years price and would be foolish not to sign him.

I could see us re signing him as well. We said we weren't offering him a contract, but NO ONE else is either. I could see him approaching us and saying he'd sign for 2 mill 1 year. If thats on the table, why NOT? Oh yeah, cuz much of this board thinks hardy and stevie johnson are better.

If you're not a Bills fan, what are you doing on a site devoted to the Buffalo Bills? I have found myself posting on another team's website, uhhhh, NEVER.

And if you just bring the news, please bring it accurately.

Sometimes I heckel Pats. fans. There are not many opportunities for this though.

I generally just ask them simple questions about their team(like "Can you name 10 players on your active roster?" etc.) which they invariable fail to correctly answer. I then answer the questions for them.

Living in MA has proven to me my previous conclusion that pats* fans and band-wagoners at best, know nothing about "their" team, and abandon them for the red sox at the first sign that they won't be winning the superbowl that particular year.

Effing pats* fans.

Sometimes I heckel Pats. fans. There are not many opportunities for this though.