Maake Kemoeatu Signs With the Redskins

Filed to ESPN: Former Panthers DT Maake Kemoeatu signed a two-year, $7 million deal with the Redskins.

Uhhhhhh...Bills? You guys really banking on Favorite to be our starting NT?

I've come to terms with the fact that the Bills wont be bringing in any big names so I'm not that broken up over Maake signing by any means, but why not bring in a guy like Jimmy Kennedy (who resurrected his career with Minnesota last year) or Ian Scott for a visit? They're both under the radar guys who could help.

Filed to ESPN: Former Panthers DT Maake Kemoeatu signed a two-year, $7 million deal with the Redskins.

Uhhhhhh...Bills? You guys really banking on Favorite to be our starting NT?

I've come to terms with the fact that the Bills wont be bringing in any big names so I'm not that broken up over Maake signing by any means, but why not bring in a guy like Jonathan Sullivan (who resurrected his career with Minnesota last year) or Ian Scott for a visit? They're both under the radar guys who could help.

It's gonna be Kyle Williams/ draft pick most ly likely. Kemoeatu is coming off a major injury.

Interesting, because at last report, Kemoeatu wasn't ready to pass a physical.

That is good. Wasn't ready to pas a physical, is not exactly a household name, and he just got 7 mil for two years. Fans are upset.

If the Bills sign that guy, people are screaming bout the bum we signed for 3.5 per that couldn't pass a physical.

That is good. Wasn't ready to pas a physical, is not exactly a household name, and he just got 7 mil for two years. Fans are upset.

If the Bills sign that guy, people are screaming bout the bum we signed for 3.5 per that couldn't pass a physical.

they signed him and they have Hayneworth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have dumpy Kyle Williams

The Billls must be focusing on an NT in the top two rounds of the draft. Is #9 too high for Dan Williams?

I dont think it's high...my only problem is there is a serious drop off in talent between the first round OTs and the second round OTs. On the flip side of the coin, the 2nd round NT prospects (Thomas, Cody, Troup, Woods, etc) aren't that far behind Williams in terms of potential.

Except Cody, who likes tacos. Because he's fat.

they signed him and they have Hayneworth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We have dumpy Kyle Williams

OMFG!!! you are so right. Holy **** why didn't we go out and sign a guy that can't pass a physical? I mean how the hell are we ever going to find a big NT? I mean **** these guys are so rare that Maake was UNDRAFTED and picked up as an UNDRAFTED FA by Baltimore. And hey what about probowler/ 350lb+ Pat williams? Holy ****....UNDRAFTED as well!

I mean when you can get probowl talent at the DT/ NT position in low rounds to undrafted how the hell are the Bills ever going to address this position unless we stupidly spend a high draft pick or go sign a crappy FA???

The Billls must be focusing on an NT in the top two rounds of the draft. Is #9 too high for Dan Williams?

Ask me in two years.

I know what you are asking, but isn't it a touch ridiculous? I am not calling you ridiculous, just the way that the draft makes people think. If, and only if, Williams can be taken with e impression that he has what it takes to be an elite force for our team at NT for a long time, and there is not options as good as him regularly available to a team...then how isn't he worth it?

I know LT is a big need, obviously, as is QB, OLB, WR, etc. Which position is the hardest to fill? Is there is a player available at our position in the draft that can fill that need at an elite level for years to come? I believe in BPA, but we have enough needs that we need to draft the BPA that fills one of our needs, preferably the hardest one to fill.

Ask me in two years.

I know what you are asking, but isn't it a touch ridiculous? I am not calling you ridiculous, just the way that the draft makes people think. If, and only if, Williams can be taken with e impression that he has what it takes to be an elite force for our team at NT for a long time, and there is not options as good as him regularly available to a team...then how isn't he worth it?

I know LT is a big need, obviously, as is QB, OLB, WR, etc. Which position is the hardest to fill? Is there is a player available at our position in the draft that can fill that need at an elite level for years to come? I believe in BPA, but we have enough needs that we need to draft the BPA that fills one of our needs, preferably the hardest one to fill.

Oh, I understand what you're saying. I'm mostly just asking for predictive reasons: given what we know about how teams tend to draft, should we expect the Bills to make this move?

You sir are approaching troll status in my book.

How is HayneSworth doing in Washington, man im glad they got on their high horse and made him the richest DT ever in football. Its quite strange how the only year he really tried and showed up was his contract year..... Hmmmmmmmm, interesting

Kyle Williams was solid last year and never gave up on a play. He was the best player on the d-line last year. Maybe you should watch the games with your eyes open?

You sir are approaching troll status in my book.

How is HayneSworth doing in Washington, man im glad they got on their high horse and made him the richest DT ever in football. Its quite strange how the only year he really tried and showed up was his contract year..... Hmmmmmmmm, interesting

There were more than a few occasions when he had to crawl to the sidelines because he was winded after two consecutive plays. If every year was a contract year he would be in the HOF. Don't be surprised if you see some conflict between the prickly Haynesworthless and Mike Shanahan. Haynesworth is the type of player who is capable of being the most dominate player on the field and he is also capable of being the most invisible player on the field.