My Dream Draft Scenario 1.0

First of course is my hope that we find someone willing to trade down with in the first round but not so far we miss out on DE Carlos Dunlap (Florida). It seems like Houton is looking hard at RB CJ Spiller so let's trade our no. 9 for their no. 20 and their 3rd rounder.

I'd like to package Whitner for a 4th rounder too but really don't see that happening so my draft would go something like this.

Rd 01 -- DE Carlos Dunlap (Florida) | 6-6 290

Rd 02 -- ILB Brandon Spikes (Florida) | 6-3 250

Rd 03 -- DT Cam Thomas (UNC) | 6-4 330

Rd 03 -- RB Ben Tate (Auburn) | 5-11 220

Rd 04 -- QB Jevan Snead (Ole Miss) | 6-3 220

..and if it all fell into place like this I'd just call it a freaking day!

First of course is my hope that we find someone willing to trade down with in the first round but not so far we miss out on DE Carlos Dunlap (Florida). It seems like Houton is looking hard at RB CJ Spiller so let's trade our no. 9 for their no. 20 and their 3rd rounder.

I'd like to package Whitner for a 4th rounder too but really don't see that happening so my draft would go something like this.

Come on man! If you're going to dream, drean BIG. Like...

1: Russell Okung

2: Dan Williams

3: etc...

Not addressing the offensive line in the first 4 rounds sounds like a great freaking day.

Yeah but the OP had his dreams somewhat seated in reality.

From all I've heard, there's no way Okung is gonna drop to us.

Agreed. Don't forget it is highly unlikely that Dan Williams drops out of the 1st round...but it's a dream...something very far from reality :wallbash:

I saw this Mock wonder! and then I wondered....how could you claim to even know the Bills as a team and not pick a OLT in either the 1st or 2nd round???? What the heck guy?? Also RB can be supplemented easily through FA's if they were to trade Lynch...but If we kept both Lynch and F. Jackson what the heck would you draft a RB for...especially in the 3rd round??? I don't get it!! Not at all!!!! We have drafted a DE last year at the top of our draft and the year before Chris Ellis DE in maybe the 3rd round! It's not as pressing as QB, OT, DT/NT !! We need LB's too to fit the 3/4 defense which may be actually a good pick but I still would satisfy my OLT, DT/NT, QB needs all in the first 3 rounds before LB's, DE'S, and especially RB's....I am thankful today that you do not making personnel decisions for the Bills....Maybe bravinSeattle u should work on the Seattle Seahawks roster as you don't know ours! Thanks for playing!! :unsure:

Your dream scenario is a nightmare senario. Who do you have playing left tackle this year? Don't give me the Bell, move levitre b-ll sh-t either. Left tackle is the biggest team need and you don't even mention it.

1. You don't even mention LT.

2. RB is not a priority, especially in the third.

3. Taking a DE with the #9 pick is a stretch. We could use one later on in like the 5th or 6th after other needs are addressed, but not in the first.

I'd rather get a guy like Geathers in the 4th or 5th to play DE. DE is definately a need but not worthy of our 1st

I like Cam Thomas at NT. There are some questions whether Dan Willams want to be a full time NT.