finally signed someone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw that. made me cringe a little, mainly because he said he followed the bills. But other than that, he seemed great for us in that interview. Whether it translates to the field, who knows. I am not keeping my hopes up, but i feel better having him at RT than i do bell or chambers.

The one thing that unnerves me more than what we paid this scrub is, if we do by some chance get Tebow, This bum is going to be watching his Blindside. Tebow is left handed, so The importance of the LT spot is not as much as the RG spot. Same thing if we get Vick. The RG spot will kill us. Classic Bills move. Lets fill the position first and worry about the implications later.

The one thing that unnerves me more than what we paid this scrub is, if we do by some chance get Tebow, This bum is going to be watching his Blindside. Tebow is left handed, so The importance of the LT spot is not as much as the RG spot. Same thing if we get Vick. The RG spot will kill us. Classic Bills move. Lets fill the position first and worry about the implications later.

Very good point. You could be onto something.