Bills should put same offer as last year for TO

He is still a VERY player and we need a good WR. He would help. Offer him 7 mil for one year, it's a good value compared to other good WR

T.O. is a bad mentor for our young wide receivers, This team is not ready for the playoffs, there rebuilding.

He is still a VERY player and we need a good WR. He would help. Offer him 7 mil for one year, it's a good value compared to other good WR

On the NFL Network, they were saying that Cinci could sign TO at $5 mil for 1 year.

^^^^ we used Skull Splitter as part of a bet during Fantasy a couple years ago. Loser had to buy and drink an entire bottle as quickly as possible. Fun fact for your Sunday morning.

I don't think it's the money. I think he wants out of Buffalo, and he wants to play with his buddy Chad. Even if we offered him $7 mil, I'd be willing to be that he'd still take 5 from Cincinnati instead.

Take $5M of that and offer it to Chambers. Better role model IMO, and this draft is deep enough to get a good WR late.

My favorites in each late round:

RD5 - Danario Alexander - Possession Receiver --think Josh Reed but 6'5", 215. Also like Freddie Barnes and Mike Williams of Syracuse

RD6 - Blair White Michigan St. - Feature Receiver - Amazing 3rd down catches all year. My favorite of all of them. In this round I also like Riley Cooper Florida and Namaan Roosevelt Buffalo (although Roosevelt's legs are storklike and he's recovering from knee injury --4.5 forty at his pro day-- Buffalo is his home and in 2008 was #1 in the MAC for yardage per game with 100 with Drew Willy)

RD7 early - Marcus Easley Connecticut - This is Don Beebe. Amazing (sub 4.4) speed, needs a good coach to help with crisp cuts, but you don't need to cut doing the fly pattern like Beebe.

RD7 late - Chris McGaha Arizona State - best quality is hands, best game was against Oregon State this year: 15-catch, 165 yards. Over 2200 yards in his career ranks 3rd at ASU (Giants' Derek Hagan is 1st).

He was not worth the money last year and certainly isnt worth the money this year. It is more conducive for our team to find out what other recievers we have or can get the can grow with this team instead of paying 15 mil to 2 recievers whos statds combine equal 1 reciever.

Did you watch TO play? Did you see how many drops he had & how many plays he gave up on? Even at his age he may still have some use but not for more than $3

EXACTLY!!

The drops are one thing.. most all WRs drop passes from time to time. Should he hang on to balls that hit him the hands? Absolutely.

The thing that bothered me most last season was giving up on errant/underthrown passes. That's just a lack of effort and desire to win.. and those are qualities we don't need our young WRs learning from anyone, let alone a future Hall of Famer.

Owens wants to play on a team where he he can either be the top receiver or at the very least, get a LOT more passes than he got (and will get) in Buffalo. I'm not sure he would stay regardless of a Bills offer.

I think he wants to play for a team with a good QB that can throw him the ball. If the guy was getting the ball more regularly he would have felt like he was playing in a football game instead of running back and forth like he was just doing sprints on a Sunady afternoon! He wouldn't dropped as many either I would guess, as his head would have been more in the game.

I didn't even like Owens, but he has been a great receiver and still had something while in Buffalo, the team just couldn't get him involved.

I also think winning is important to him, even if it is just to boost his ego. The Bengals are a way better situation for him. A good QB and a team that can make the playoffs. He has no interest in playing for the Bills, it's a joke of a franchise.

Agreed. He did everything he was asked to do last year. I wouldn't be surpreised if there are no takers early and he comes back to Buffalo. The more realistic scenario is he waits until there is a training camp injury on a playoff bound team.