Same QB's = Same Result = Wasted Year

I like the Sabres....

although they are too comfortable, too content as an organization as well.

I'd like to see a sense OF FREAKIN' URGENCY AROUND HERE ONCE IN AWHILE!

Winners are not build on a sense of urgency -- or panic. They are built by not sh---ing the bed on draft day, which is what the Bills have done for most of the last ten years.

Until we have the QB in place we need (and that QB sure as hell isn't on this roster) then the team will suck. You can have the best OL in the world, it doesn't matter if the QB doesn't have 'it'.

I'm sure you have come to the realization that Nix is not going to address the qb issue this year. There are so many additional pressing needs that he is probably going to focus on rebuilding the lines first. Are the Bills going to "suck" as you put it this year? Of course. If you don't understand how bad this team is and how awfully structured it is then you are clueless. When you have a generation of ineptitude you shouldn't expect magic undoing the damage that has been done.

The rebuilding process is going to take years. Within our own AFC East Division we are competing with organizations that have better ownerships, coaching and front offices. The best that can be expected is that this roster will over time be cleansed and be given a fair chance to compete. If you are faint hearted you are going to be frustrated.

Brohm is a bona fide QB who needs a better line in front of him. Gimme some Tackles in this draft!

I'd love to see Bulaga/Davis in the first and Kyle Calloway in the 4th. Hell, add Chris Marinelli - Stanford at RD7 #193 and Derek Hardman - Eastern Kentucky at RD7#200.

Winners are not build on a sense of urgency -- or panic. They are built by not sh---ing the bed on draft day, which is what the Bills have done for most of the last ten years.

Urgency does not mean panic.

40+ years... 2 franchises.... ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS.

How's that plan working out for ya?

I think 2016 is going to be a great year!

I don't know about anyone else but I cannot watch Trent Edwards throw a 2 yard pass on third and nine anymore.

If the Bills don't improve their QB situation they have pretty much written this season off IMO and I don't want to pay to watch it anymore.

Not sure about that. This year we have to address both OT spots plus we need to add talent to the front 7 to play a 3-4 defense. On top of that we have little skill or depth ar WR with TO and Reed gone. This is a weak Free Agency year. There is no way we can address all of these needs in one year by the draft. The top QB prospects have question marks.

If Gailey can "coach up" Trent that would be a pleasant surprise. Trent getting one more year does not sound like fun but I have seen other QBs develop when it looked like they would not.

I just want to build up the trenches this year. They have been neglected for so long.

Not sure about that. This year we have to address both OT spots plus we need to add talent to the front 7 to play a 3-4 defense. On top of that we have little skill or depth ar WR with TO and Reed gone. This is a weak Free Agency year. There is no way we can address all of these needs in one year by the draft. The top QB prospects have question marks.

If Gailey can "coach up" Trent that would be a pleasant surprise. Trent getting one more year does not sound like fun but I have seen other QBs develop when it looked like they would not.

I just want to build up the trenches this year. They have been neglected for so long.

A mature voice at the podium. :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
+1...

The Bills do not have an NFL caliber QB on their roster.

TE has won close to 50% of his games despite pathetic coaching and General management, Fitzpatrick has won 9 out of his last 12 games and Brohm is almost a complete unknown, but many, myself included believe Brohm shows good composure and has all the necessary tools needed to have success in the NFL.

So with all due respect the Bills have a good group of QB's to work with in my opinion

TE has won close to 50% of his games despite pathetic coaching and General management, Fitzpatrick has won 9 out of his last 12 games and Brohm is almost a complete unknown, but many, myself included believe Brohm shows good composure and has all the necessary tools needed to have success in the NFL.

So with all due respect the Bills have a good group of QB's to work with in my opinion

Close to 50%?

Do you mean 7-9 or 6-10?

Let me know when he reaches 50%.

I don't know about anyone else but I cannot watch Trent Edwards throw a 2 yard pass on third and nine anymore.

If the Bills don't improve their QB situation they have pretty much written this season off IMO and I don't want to pay to watch it anymore.

Which year are you talking about?

:wallbash:

Yes you are right we do not have a playoff caliber QB .but untill they rebuild that hugh mess called an O-line

it doe's not matter if we have D. Brees under center. :wallbash:

Agreed! Even an amateur fan like me can see that the team that controls the trenches, controls the game. Beside teh trenches, it is the QB that also controls the game. However, many teams have won super bowls or gone deep in the playoffs with good QB's (if not HOF QB's) and solid O-lines and D-lines. Two of the Bills SB losses came at the hands of non-HOF OB's, but solid lines. I've said for over a decade that the Bills need to build the o-line first. Do it with a good, veteran QB, then look for the franchise QB.

Guest dog14787
Close to 50%?

Do you mean 7-9 or 6-10?

Let me know when he reaches 50%.

TE registered 14 wins out of 32 starts and 16 would have been 50% (2 games off)

In comparison Drew Brees won 12 0f his first 32 starts and just won a championship.

TE registered 14 wins out of 32 starts and 16 would have been 50% (2 games off)

In comparison Drew Brees won 12 0f his first 32 starts and just won a championship.

Well then, it was in Brees 4th year that he really caught fire. Edwards is now entering his 4th year. Are you guaranteeing Edwards will have a QB rating over 100, have at least 27 TD's against no more than 7 INT's, and throw for over 3500 yards?

Well then, it was in Brees 4th year that he really caught fire. Edwards is now entering his 4th year. Are you guaranteeing Edwards will have a QB rating over 100, have at least 27 TD's against no more than 7 INT's, and throw for over 3500 yards?

He has the chance to. We just won't know until the other stuff is fixed. Did everyone forget that his OC was changed the week before the season started? Who does that? That must have been the MOST IDIOTIC thing I have ever heard of. (It should have been a rumor - but with the Bills - it's reality!)