What QBs will or may be in the 2011 Draft?

Has anyone looked this far ahead yet?

If the Bills share the school of thought that the lines should be drafted for first... and a 3-4 defense needs to be constructed, the Bills likely will not obtain their QB this year.

There is a very good chance the Bills will take a step back this season in an attempt to correctly purge, rebuild, and grow. This could land a very high pick in 2011.

Is there any possibilities out there this early?

Locker?

I actually agree with this thought. Besides the QBs in this draft not being any good, I think the Bills will do exactly as you say, and work with either one on the roster or Thigpen this year, while improving both the OL and the D through the draft.

If the QB situation doesn't work out (again), then, to answer your question, check this out:

2011 Mock Draft

Specifically, the QBs are:

Jake Locker, Washington

Andrew Luck, Stanford

Ryan Mallett, Arkansas (they have him going to the Bills in the above link)

Also interesting is that it looks like the top half of the 1st round next year is very heavy in QB and WR talent, if all of the expected underclassmen come out.

I actually agree with this thought. Besides the QBs in this draft not being any good, I think the Bills will do exactly as you say, and work with either one on the roster or Thigpen this year, while improving both the OL and the D through the draft.

If the QB situation doesn't work out (again), then, to answer your question, check this out:

2011 Mock Draft

Jake Locker, Washington

Andrew Luck, Stanford

Also interesting is that it looks like the top half of the 1st round next year is very heavy in QB and WR talent, if all of the expected underclassmen come out.

Team will have to have a very high pick to get Mallett next year IMO. I saw several Ark. games this year and think that he progressed greatly. Continued improvement and the kid is going to go very high.

2011 Mock Draft

Jake Locker, Washington

Andrew Luck, Stanford

I would give my right arm to have Mallett here he has the tools to be a great QB a lot better then anyone coming out this year that's for sure

Put me on the Andrew Luck Bandwagoon. Locker is not as good as the fans think. Only Tan McShay said he was any good and we all know how terribly bad he is. He didnt come out bc the NFL scouting commitee or whatever said he wasnt going to be taken in the 1st round....

Mallet needs to improve unless he wants to relive J. Russels career.