THE BROHM THE BROHM THE BROHM

F UNC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, he announced Jim Kelly was leaving the Houston Gamblers to come the BUF??????????????

i've had a few moments here and there, but i'm not that old.

jw

ADD: but let's go back to what i apparently thought about Hangartner, and how that has anything to do with the topic of this thread which is about ... uh ... beer?

i've had a few moments here and there, but i'm not that old.

jw

ADD: but let's go back to what i apparently thought about Hangartner, and how that has anything to do with the topic of this thread which is about ... uh ... beer?

Take it easy on him, hes clueless

- Brohm wins job

- We draft LT Rd 1

- We draft LB Rd 2

- We draft NT Rd 2 (trade Marshawn)

- We draft WR Rd 3

- We draft QB prospect Rd 4

- We draft OT Rd 5

- We draft LB Rd 6

- We draft DE Rd 7

- We add RB via Free Agency

- We add RT via Free Agency

- We add LB via Free Agency

- We add TE via Free Agency

- We make the playoffs and return to prominence under Buddy and Gailey.

- THE BROHM makes Pro Bowl and Bills go 10-6. Hardy comes of age.

:rolleyes:

I GOT YOUR BACK BROHM IS THE TRUTH THE SECOND COMING THE ANTI BRADY THE TITAN OF TOUCHDOWNS THE HERCULES OF HAIL MARYS THE COLOSSUS OF COMPLETIONS SUPER BOWL OR BUST!!!

So, he announced Jim Kelly was leaving the Houston Gamblers to come the BUF??????????????

So what's in your cup right now?

I'm just saying that b/c I'm jealous.... stuck at work til 5 and you already have the weekend kicked off with some cocktails.

all quiet here at 1 Bills Drive. just me and CBrown.

jw

Can't you guys make something up to keeps us occupied through the weekend . Is ralph awake yet ?

did someone mention beer ?

you are prob the same guy assuming hangartner wouldnt start?

Judge for yourself: Bills sign free-agent OL Hangartner

By John Wawrow, AP Sports Writer

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Shortly after signing with the Buffalo Bills on Saturday, offensive lineman Geoff Hangartner kidded by overstating his size.

"I'm 6-8, 420 pounds," Hangartner said with a wink.

He's not that big, but at 6-foot-5 and 315 pounds, Hangartner's addition fills one of two gaping holes on a team intent on rebuilding its offensive line this offseason.

Hangartner, who's played both center and guard during his previous four years with the Carolina Panthers, will take over at center after signing a four-year deal with Buffalo on the second day of the NFL's free agency period. Financial terms were not announced.