Chan

Chan out here talking about, if you don't have all-pro players at each position, you want to try and get there. How are we going to get there?

Depth through free agency and core group of contributors from the draft. It's going to be awhile (if ever).

Where is Buddy and Chan? Lions coach Jim Schwartz was reportedly in free agent Kyle Vanden Bosch's house just after midnight for a recruiting visit.

You don't show up at a guy's house when you're just shopping for depth.

The Jets and the Dolphins seem active in making their teams better.

Who are we targeting???

I realize all of the FA moves aren't done on the first day.

Is it beginning to smell like the same old Bills?

What the Hell Relax, we do not know what they are doing or what they are not doing Have some Fricking Faith

Who are we targeting???

Wow! I had targeted 2pm before the first legit "Why havent the Bills done anything yet! Everyone else is getting better!1111" post.

Had my prediction beat by 6 hours. Bravo, Sir!

Who are we targeting???

Did you not hear/read Nix's comments after he agreed to become the GM?

To paraphrase, free agency was not the way to build a team. He was not going to chase high profile FA.

The impression I got was the Bills will sign low profile FA to provide depth and to fill the occasional hole.

I have no expectation the Bills will make a big splash in free agency this year. The TD era is firmly behind us.

Did you not hear/read Nix's comments after he agreed to become the GM?

To paraphrase, free agency was not the way to build a team. He was not going to chase high profile FA.

The impression I got was the Bills will sign low profile FA to provide depth and to fill the occasional hole.

I have no expectation the Bills will make a big splash in free agency this year. The TD era is firmly behind us.

Ralph has never tried to build a team via free agency...to cheap

So even if we are targeting mid tier free agents who are they. I know they are trying to provide depth for the all pro's we have in place already...but no matter who you target you should have a plan of who fits the bill.

I thought the rumor mill would be stronger. I thought we would hear where they are planning interviews.

Or if they were planning trades.

Haven't heard a peep.

So even if we are targeting mid tier free agents who are they. I know they are trying to provide depth for the all pro's we have in place already...but no matter who you target you should have a plan of who fits the bill.

I thought the rumor mill would be stronger. I thought we would hear where they are planning interviews.

Haven't heard a peep.

Read this article and then go take a cold shower.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/03/9761...-uncap-his.html

It's important to note that most NFL teams are likely to be even more guarded about their spending plans this year, given the current impasse in negotiations between the league and the players association. The league is staring at the potential lockout of players if no deal is reached before the 2011 season.

You must have missed the TD era.

As for Ralph's "cheapness", feel free to research this board. There are/were numerous threads that debunks that nonsense.

Haven't heard a peep.

As MattyT points out, take a breath.

Haven't heard a peep.

So you'd be happy if there were reports of the Bills FO trying to get players? I can make up rumors for you all day, btu that doesn't mean they're going to happen. Who do you want them to sign anyways? There's only three high-profile automatic starters out there. Yeah there are some cheap DE and LB options, but I doubt you see those guys signed by anyone until the weekend or early next week.