The Buffalo Chargers??

It's getting to midnight and I expect the Bills to make a lot of moves. Don't be surprised to see the Bills sign or trade for their fair share of SD Charger players of Nix's familiarity with them.

DT J. Williams seems like a very strong candidate for our need at NT in the 3-4. With Williams in the fold the Bills can draft a young DT in R2 or later to develop and use for depth purposes.

QB W. Whitehurst is another player who is said to be on the Bills' radar.

There are a lot of good players available in FA. Hopefully, the Bills will be very proactive and look to fill some holes right away.

It's getting to midnight and I expect the Bills to make a lot of moves. Don't be surprised to see the Bills sign or trade for their fair share of SD Charger players of Nix's familiarity with them.

DT J. Williams seems like a very strong candidate for our need at NT in the 3-4. With Williams in the fold the Bills can draft a young DT in R2 or later to develop and use for depth purposes.

There are a lot of good players available in FA. Hopefully, the Bills will be very proactive and look to fill some holes right away.

My thought exactly!!! I love being on the west coast when deadlines are based on Eastern Time Zone.

Wally???

I think for defense they will go with the Dolphins free agents...those are Edwards' guys.

Porter, Ferguson, Holliday...also Matt Roth who is now in Cleveland.

It has been said alot of teams will do their shopping after the draft.

I'm okay with bringing Whitehurst in, now that he was not tendered and it wont cost us a draft pick to do so.

If we bring in Whitehurst and Troy Smith and release either Edwards or Fitzpatrick and let the 4 remaining duke it out in training camp I'd be okay with that. Gailey's worked with worse (Kordell) and made him productive.