Manning now at 39 and counting

ICE

You forgot the "Drew sucks" part with this post.

133453[/snapback]

Ok here goes....Peyton 4 TD's in at least 4 games straight. Bledsoe? sunday was his first 3 TD game since 2002.

Any more proof you want Bledsoe sucks.

Ok here goes....Peyton 4 TD's in at least 4 games straight. Bledsoe? sunday was his first 3 TD game since 2002. 

133472[/snapback]

Nope. I know he sucks. 75% of this board knows he sucks. 100% of this board knows where you stand on the issue of Bledsoe sucking and yet you still have to point it out in virtually every post.

Guest floridian fan

Watching Peyton throw his 5th TD just makes me sick. The whole interior line is rookies, the enitre DLine in his face, and he easily makes the play.. I watch it.... and then I think of our QB situation, and I feel sick..

5 tds... on the ROAD!

133472[/snapback]

Nope.  I know he sucks.  75% of this board knows he sucks.  100% of this board knows where you stand on the issue of Bledsoe sucking and yet you still have to point it out in virtually every post.

133478[/snapback]

Geezuz man.. it really takes away from the effect of your statement that ice "points it out in every post" when he DOESNT in this one... until he sarcastically responds to your previous bait...

It could be worse... we could have Joey Harrington

Geezuz man..  it really takes away from the effect of your statement that ice "points it out in every post"  when he DOESNT in this one... until he sarcastically responds to your previous bait...

133481[/snapback]

Yeah amazing huh? I had nothing to say about bledsoe sucking until some idiot asked me to say something.

Geezuz man..  it really takes away from the effect of your statement that ice "points it out in every post"  when he DOESNT in this one... until he sarcastically responds to your previous bait...

133481[/snapback]

How many times does ICE need to tell you that Bledsoe sucks before you get that ICE really believes that Bledsoe sucks? Oh and you left out "virtually" when you quoted me. Look it up if you need to.

How many times does ICE need to tell you that Bledsoe sucks before you get that ICE really believes that Bledsoe sucks? Oh and you left out "virtually" when you quoted me.  Look it up if you need to.

133487[/snapback]

bledsoe sucks

How many times does ICE need to tell you that Bledsoe sucks before you get that ICE really believes that Bledsoe sucks? Oh and you left out "virtually" when you quoted me.  Look it up if you need to.

133487[/snapback]

Regardless of whether or not I included the "virtual" qualifier in my quote, the essence of my point remains "virtually' the same. You were baiting Ice.. and bringing up something entirely out of the scope of his post. A post that says (and I won't include quotations, even to paraphrase) Hey Look, Peyton threw 4 tds does not implicity say that bledsoe sucks...

I don't post alot, but I read TSW every day.. I like Ice's fanatical posts because they lead to great threads, where everyone gets riled up. And it seems to me that Ice's consistent critiscm of Bledsoe has you so riled up, that you actually turned this into another one of those Bledsoe-sucks threads that you hate so much!

I don't post alot, but I read TSW every day..  I like Ice's fanatical posts because they lead to great  threads, where everyone gets riled up.  And it seems to me that Ice's consistent critiscm of Bledsoe has you so riled up, that you actually turned this into another one of those Bledsoe-sucks threads that you hate so much!

133494[/snapback]

When you get around to registering make sure you familiarize yourself with the board policy on crusading ok?

Manning is at 2 and counting in the most important category for measuring a player and his career which is that in his seven years of play he has won 2 playoffs games (he finally sprinted ahead of Ryan Leaf's delivery for the team which drafted him with his two wins last year.

Manning is one of (if not the) best passer ever, but deeming him a great QB (like in Marino's case) awaits him equaling the record of a Elway, Montana (and even a Tom Brady) in winning (or even getting to) the big one.