Bengals release Laveranues Coles

Lori

I say go after him he is only going to be 32/33 next season which isn't super old for a WR (35 is the point were WR fall off the cliff) and he is desperate enough to take the Bills. He fills a need we already contacted him. I say Chris Chambers and Coles should be our top targets at WR.

I say go after him he is only going to be 32/33 next season which isn't super old for a WR (35 is the point were WR fall off the cliff) and he is desperate enough to take the Bills. He fills a need we already contacted him. I say Chris Chambers and Coles should be our top targets at WR.

If you guys want an expensive receiver why not go after Anquan Bolden, the rumor is a 3rd will get him away from Arizona.

Antonio Bryant. Outstanding talent, has had some very good production although injured last year.

Unrestricted free agent.

Agreed. Coles probably isn't the answer, but he might actually be better than what we have besides Evans.

coles 13 games - 540 yds - 5 tds. chad ochonono did not draw double coverage from coles.

evans 16 games - 612 yds - 7 tds. TO drew the double coverage.

Coles > Evans.

If you guys want an expensive receiver why not go after Anquan Bolden, the rumor is a 3rd will get him away from Arizona.

Paying to resign him is another story. That is asking a lot. a third round pick, then paying him a contract greater than Evans. Does not make a whole lot of ¢ents. I think Chris Chambers would actually be a modest pick up. Tall receiver. He would draw coverage away from Lee and be a Red Zone Target.