Mike Iupati - The most intriguing guy in the draft.

He strikes me as an Eric Wood type guy. A guy who loves the violence of the field but can put it behind him when he steps off it.

:rolleyes:

I want Iupati on my team and I would take him at 9 but I would try to trade down a few spots first. The only linemen I would take before Iupati are Bulaga or Okung. I suspect they both will be gone.

the combo of Iupati and Wood would make the Pistol or Wildcat formation a formidable threat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJ-ZjbWcJE interview was great...I love this guy...if the top three tackles Okung, Bulaga, and Williams are off the board, I wouldn't mind this beast of a man going to Buffalo...he could play tackle, and Levitre played well at the short time he spent at LT this past season...so I wouldn't be against throwing this guy in the mix and seeing what happens...Iupati, Levitre, Hangartner, Wood, Green is a good enough line to win ball games...Levitre and Iupati could compete for the LT position and either way I think they'd be alright...

He was also not playing LT at all until the senior bowl and went up against the toughest college DE's and "wasn't that great" ???...he didn't get beat too often from what I seen...he also blocked the greatest (Suh) one on one and schooled the dude...Iupati is something special...I'd love to see him in Buffalo...

he got called for a buich of holding calls

and mayock was saying all week that he is got a big problem with how he uses his hands

besies taking a guard at number 9 is foolish

I want Iupati on my team and I would take him at 9 but I would try to trade down a few spots first. The only linemen I would take before Iupati are Bulaga or Okung. I suspect they both will be gone.

the combo of Iupati and Wood would make the Pistol or Wildcat formation a formidable threat.

for all accounts we are playing a power running game

Would only take the guy if we make a trade down to pick up a few extra picks. If we get a pick between 20-16 I say take the guy we could flank Levitre out to RT and move Iupati inside or have Iupati play RT. We have too many needs to not try and take a LT or a QB or even a impact defensive player.

If we can swap picks and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd round to address other needs then hell yeah take this guy.

Would only take the guy if we make a trade down to pick up a few extra picks. If we get a pick between 20-16 I say take the guy we could flank Levitre out to RT and move Iupati inside or have Iupati play RT. We have too many needs to not try and take a LT or a QB or even a impact defensive player.

If we can swap picks and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd round to address other needs then hell yeah take this guy.

I think we'd all want them to trade down a few slots and pick him up. But as a few other have said, if they hit pick 9 and can find no one to trade with, then I'm happy with just taking him there.