WRs in the Draft

Tate imo has insane ball skills, but his height could be a little better... on this roster that is.

It doesn't matter a damn if dude plays big. Name another receiver who's played opposite Steve Smith. I'll spot you Muhsin Muhammad, who is still a journeyman.

With WR now being a need (unless Gailey intends to use Roscoe, the only WR on the roster with experience) I could see Golden Tate being an option. I would in fact like him more than Bryant, though Bryant has the better upside.

Golden Tate is Steve Smith v2.0

We have one of those. We need a line to protect our QB and oper lanes for RBs. Until last year CAR has had a beastly line.

If WR is so easy to replace, who has been a great Bills WR since Andre Reed?

Not going to call him great especially compared to my favorite Bill of all time (Andre), but Evans is off to a better start to his career than Reed.

And receiver is one of the least important positions on a NFL team. No receivers until at least the 4th. And Eric Decker of Minnesota is a straight play maker and should be available around then.

Peerless Price and Eric Moulds have both produced more receptions in a season than Reed. Evans has done fine. The great WR is reflective of the QB. It is easy to replace.

and the QB is dependent on the O-line and coaching staff.

If WR is so easy to replace, who has been a great Bills WR since Andre Reed?

evans?

moulds?

who even threw them a ball either? was andre reed that great, or was jim kelly that great? it takes two to become great. problem is that both moulds and evans had next to nothing at QB in thier football lives and looked really solid.

Are you confusing Andre with Josh???? WR is probably the hardest position for a rookie in this league... tho I agree having a good QB can make a good receiver, but to say it is easy to replace just isn't accurate.

Can't agree here. It's the 3rd or 4th hardest on just the offense alone. QB, ANY OL position (especially T), and perhaps TE are far more difficult positions for rookies to learn.

That's not to say that replacing a GREAT WR is easy. Replacing ANY great player at any position is never easy.

GO BILLS!!!