Buddy Nix's Draft comments

How did Elway work out? Oh I know you want a guy from say Western PA or so like Jim Drunkenmiller..... :unsure:

I heard Jim's problem was he stayed too drunken off the Miller. Had a rep of being a big drinker at VT. :devil:

Buddy Nix said that if a player "did it High School, and did it in college he is probably going to do it in the NFL"

What player jumps out at you from this statetment? Jimmy Clausen. He was the #1 QB from high school, and started three years at Notre Dame.

If Jimy Clausen is within reach of Buffalo , i reall think he will be a Bill!

God I hope not...he's not a good quarterback and its not an improvement.

Buddy Nix said that if a player "did it High School, and did it in college he is probably going to do it in the NFL"

What player jumps out at you from this statetment? Jimmy Clausen. He was the #1 QB from high school, and started three years at Notre Dame.

If Jimy Clausen is within reach of Buffalo , i reall think he will be a Bill!

I believe what Nix is referring to is a players abilities. Some people think that such and such a player is too small or won't adjust to the NFL game. I don't believe that is the sole criteria for him, at least I hope not. I'm sure ability to get along with teammates and on field character mean a lot to him. If Nix believes the stories of Clausen being too arrogant for his own good he'll probably pass on him.

I think his statement can be applied a lot better to Dan LeFevour.

Jack Kemp = Born and went to college in California.

Kindly stfu

And you can add in Darryl LaMonica from California, Joe Ferguson from waaaay down south, leaving only Jim Kelly of the 4 best QBs in Bills history NOT from warm weather. And even Kelly made his rep playing in Miami and Houston before returning "home" to the northeast.

And you can add in Darryl LaMonica from California, Joe Ferguson from waaaay down south, leaving only Jim Kelly of the 4 best QBs in Bills history NOT from warm weather. And even Kelly made his rep playing in Miami and Houston before returning "home" to the northeast.

Lamonica played in a back-up role for a few years but spent most of his time in Oakland.

I never mentioned warm weather or the south. My point was that we are 0 for 3 on our most

recent high profile California QBs. If the Bills take Clausen at #9, I sure as heck hope he has

what it takes. At least he will have a offensive minded head coach and what I hear is a quality

QB coach. Seriously, I'm not sure any QB could have thrived under Dick Jauron and company.