The switch to 3-4 are we set at LB?

Kelsey would be a down lineman in the 3-4 to slow to be a olb and now 30 yrs old. Ellis maybe.

Read the article posted above your post...

From today's Buffalo News:

"Gailey said the Bills will switch starter Chris Kelsay from defensive end to outside linebacker. Second-year man Aaron Maybin and third-year man Chris Ellis will make that switch as well. So will Aaron Schobel, if he does not retire."

Although I am more inclined to agree with you...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how they'll address the massive needs at OT, NT, and their OLB pass rushers. Those are three major components of successful teams, and Buffalo has nothing proven at any of those positions. I really don't see how they can go without a NT or OT with their first and perhaps second picks.

At LB, I've got a feeling they'll hope Maybin turns out, rotate in Schobel if he doesn't retire, and pick up a vet to play FT at the other OLB position. Porter seemed to regress mightily last year, so anything more than 2M per would be a lot.

Porter didn't regress he got less snaps.

Read the article posted above your post...

From today's Buffalo News:

"Gailey said the Bills will switch starter Chris Kelsay from defensive end to outside linebacker. Second-year man Aaron Maybin and third-year man Chris Ellis will make that switch as well. So will Aaron Schobel, if he does not retire."

Although I am more inclined to agree with you...

who is going to play DE? Stroud and who else?

personally I think Poz and Mitchell arent Inside LBs in 3 - 4 We need size at those positions and neither of these guys has that. Poz might be ok with proper NT and other ILB, Mitchell is an OLB from my view and not the BIG DE/LB type needed

How "big" do you need to be to play ILB?