Quickest Fix 2 Playoffs

Estelle Getty

1. Trade a 2nd rounder and Donte Shitner to the eagles for McNabb. (shitner can reunite with his bff jauron....the eagles need secondary help......and they will get it alright.....jauron will be sure to tell them how versitile he is)

2. Trade down to the late teens and aquire a 2nd round pick.

3. Draft the best OT, hopefully Baluga will be there.

4. Draft Terrance Codys Fat-Ass to clog up the middle like he did the dorm room toilets. (He is consistent at clogging)

Automatic passing game.....the o-line is upgraded......run stopping DT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Trade a 2nd rounder and Donte Shitner to the eagles for McNabb. (shitner can reunite with his bff jauron....the eagles need secondary help......and they will get it alright.....jauron will be sure to tell them how versitile he is)

4. Draft Terrance Codys Fat-Ass to clog up the middle like he did the dorm room toilets. (He is consistent at clogging)

1) In a heart beat if we get another second round...(see number 2)

2) Yes

3) Hopefully

4) Either him or Dan Williams (assuming he slips...unlikely)

One can only dream...

Who says you can't have both?

who takes over for mcnabb after 2 yrs? whos to say the wr corp works out, what about our LB situation, all 3 are important questions for even a quick fix scenario, much less sustained success.

Mcnabb is not a golden ticket to the playoffs (btw, his accuracy is garbage)

what we need is to solidify the lines and beef up the LB corp, a stout defense, strong running game, and just enough from the Qb position will be enough to get into the playoffs, building a franchise qb after all that will provide long term success.

Sorry but I would say that I would just sit tight at pick 9 and draft Buluga and try and get Cody at pick 41. With Buluga and Cody both our Defensive and offensive lines secure the most important positions. Then draft a RT with the 3rd round pick and stock up on linebackers in rounds 4 and 5.

There is no quick fix really. Just build the lines and hope for the best, make prudent free agent acquisitions and hope you hit big in the draft.

Sorry but I would say that I would just sit tight at pick 9 and draft Buluga and try and get Cody at pick 41. With Buluga and Cody both our Defensive and offensive lines secure the most important positions. Then draft a RT with the 3rd round pick and stock up on linebackers in rounds 4 and 5.

There is no quick fix really. Just build the lines and hope for the best, make prudent free agent acquisitions and hope you hit big in the draft.

And sit through another year with Trent Edwards at QB no way.

who takes over for mcnabb after 2 yrs? whos to say the wr corp works out, what about our LB situation, all 3 are important questions for even a quick fix scenario, much less sustained success.

what we need is to solidify the lines and beef up the LB corp, a stout defense, strong running game, and just enough from the Qb position will be enough to get into the playoffs, building a franchise qb after all that will provide long term success.

http://www.nfl.com/players/donovanmcnabb/p...le?id=MCN017517

Please know what you are talking about before you disagree.

And sit through another year with Trent Edwards at QB no way.

Not saying we can't go after a QB like McNabb or Matt Moore or bring in a vet like Chad Pennington. HOWEVER I just can't see us trading down in the draft (No one ever trades up anymore) and picking up an extra 2nd round pick. I think over paying for a 34 year old QB isn't the solution to our problems.

Giving up the 41st pick in the draft just to win now isn't a smart move. So if we draft Buluga and trade pick 41 to Philly for McNabb (Once again a 34 year old McNabb) we still need a NT for our front 7 and have plenty of other needs beyond that. I think that Buluga and Cody are the guys we draft for the building blocks and we find a smart way to fix our QB situation.

Bringing in Matt Moore and drafting Buluga and Cody is a real start to progress. Even if Moore isn't the answer we can draft one next year who will be in a position to have success because Buluga will be protecting him and our O-line will have gelled for another year.

Your strategy seems sensible. This might be a quick fix but what's more important is that it might also be a long term fix. We need a team that can always compete to make the playoffs and the superbowl.

There are 32 teams in the NFL. One SB a year. Therefore to be an average team we need to win one SB every 32 seasons. I want our Bills to be well above average. We need to build for multiple sustained championships. Winning one SB would be heaven on earth but we need to build for more than that. We need to build to make up for lost chances and make our previous SB teams proud. Let's do this right. And let's make it last.

No this is what you said sport

Who takes over for LeFevour in 3 years if he sucks? It does give us two or three years to figure it out. And it would greatly improve our QB position. I don't get yall that think if a QB is not going to be our answer for then next 15 years, and by answer you mean, Tom Brady-like, you're not interested. You'd rather suck along another 3 years with loser rookies in hopes of striking gold.

Sure we need to shore up a lot of positions. Giving up a 2nd round pick to secure a top notch starter for a position sorely lacking should be a no brainer. That's all we're talking here, a 2nd round pick.

We can get stronger at Oline, DLine, LBs, WRs, etc at the same time.

One things for sure in the NFL. If your QB sucks, you suck. Just look at the Bills the last 5 years and the Bungles last year.

Who takes over for LeFevour in 3 years if he sucks? It does give us two or three years to figure it out. And it would greatly improve our QB position. I don't get yall that think if a QB is not going to be our answer for then next 15 years, and by answer you mean, Tom Brady-like, you're not interested. You'd rather suck along another 3 years with loser rookies in hopes of striking gold.

Sure we need to shore up a lot of positions. Giving up a 2nd round pick to secure a top notch starter for a position sorely lacking should be a no brainer. That's all we're talking here, a 2nd round pick.

We can get stronger at Oline, DLine, LBs, WRs, etc at the same time.

One things for sure in the NFL. If your QB sucks, you suck. Just look at the Bills the last 5 years and the Bungles last year.

everyone seems to think its a foregone conclusion that philly just wants a 2nd rd pick, how bout a 1st and a 4th, if donovan can play another 3-4 yrs, they will want max value. IMO, if we can get good play out of the Qb's we have, instead of throwing picks away for a vet, while beefing up the other problem areas, esp on defense, we can be a winner, we do needd a franchise QB, but I do not want to give away picks for an aging QB, esp when we need to build the oline first. How good do you think Mcnabb will be behind our line the way it is? I'll tell you he'll look a shade better than trent, but not by far.

everyone seems to think its a foregone conclusion that philly just wants a 2nd rd pick, how bout a 1st and a 4th, if donovan can play another 3-4 yrs, they will want max value. IMO, if we can get good play out of the Qb's we have, instead of throwing picks away for a vet, while beefing up the other problem areas, esp on defense, we can be a winner, we do needd a franchise QB, but I do not want to give away picks for an aging QB, esp when we need to build the oline first. How good do you think Mcnabb will be behind our line the way it is? I'll tell you he'll look a shade better than trent, but not by far.

1st and 4th probably not, but maybe.

What in heaven's name makes you think we can get good play out of the Qb's we have?

If we don't improve the QB position, we're gonna suck no matter what else we do. Pure and simple.