Was ricky williams released by the fish today?

The Poojer

i just did a google search and found nothing, this guy seemed pretty certain about it!  i told him that i heard about his possible return next week and he fired back that they cut him this morning!

132793[/snapback]

I really think that Wanny had a clause in his exit agreement with Wayne-the-Pineapple Huyzingga that he would be give a few hours with him to recreate certain scenes from Pulp Fiction should the bastaad come back. :P

Mostly what Miami wants out of Ricky Williams is ill gotten bonus money. As of this afternoon, my understanding is that RW still had not signed on with the reinstatement/suspension deal his agent and lawyer are trying to finagle on his behalf. He's busy studying wholistic medicine and smoking pot to be bothered with the NFL. Leigh Steinberg and RW's lawyer are trying to drag their cash cow back from the pasture where he sent himself because they can't make any money off ofpot or wholistic medicine. So far RW hasn' signed on to any of this.

Well, someone posted a Fish transaction yesterday, and it was weird because the 2 players mentioned were both named Williams, one was Renaud Williams, the other I don't know. Maybe he saw that double-Williams news, and confused it with the 3rd Williams... Ricky.