This really wasn't a bad season IMO

daquixers

I think for this being a ROOKIE COACH season, this has been a good season (all things considering).

- We have found out how good McGahee actually is, and that he still isnt at 100%.

- We have found out how good Evans is, and is going to be in a year or two.

- We have put our foot in our mouth about Donahoe ... his draft picks - they have turned out good (henry, mcgahee, evans, mcgee, clements, baker ... etc)

- We have found out that it will take Moulds 1 more offseason to be back at 100%, even though he is already putting up pro-bowl type numbers

- We have seen some of the astounding work that McNally can do. Using pretty much the same talent on our OL as last year and doing 10x better.

- We have seen

- We have had not even CLOSE to the ammount of "head-scratches" at this ROOKIE coach as we did with 3 year veteran coach Gregg Williams

> This also should include the fact that he put together a great staff in Jerry Gray, Jim McNally, and Bobby April.

- 2003 offense averaged 15 points a game .... this years offense averages 18 points a game

The main point of this thread is to just point out to you all, that I believe we had a good coach on our hands.

I liked him when he was a coach in Buffalo, its the interviews we have had, that I didnt go along with so well.

132792[/snapback]

That's fine. I thought he was an excellent coach - coulda used some more defensive help, but he's an honest dude - even if he looks a bit like Ollie. I'm sure that's before your time - google Kukla, Fran, and Ollie. Oh, nevermind - here: Ollie (Marv) on Page 3 :P

And the best part?  We have beyond a doubt, 100%, No question....found out Bledsoe is done and is the #1 reason we are sucking.

132820[/snapback]

You forgot to post "I hate Bledsoe" in John's car thread and the favorite song thing.