LeFevour not working out at Combine

JPS

He and his agent must be really comfortable with his draft status if their going to risk his draft position on a Central Michigan University "pro day". Usually, only the injured or top QB's don't throw because they can only hurt themselves. I'm stunned.

What workout does a QB do, other than throw, that is worth scouting? The boy needs to throw at the combine.

Heard it on Sirius NFL. No link. FYI- One of those guys sid he has some Brees qualities, but wouldn't go as far as to predict DL's success.

What workout does a QB do, other than throw, that is worth scouting? The boy needs to throw at the combine.

Heard it on Sirius NFL. No link. FYI- One of those guys sid he has some Brees qualities, but wouldn't go as far as to predict DL's success.

I love the hype that this guy gets when 99.9% of this board have never watched a full game he's played in.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...row-at-combine/

I love the hype that this guy gets when 99.9% of this board have never watched a full game he's played in.

I've never seen him. Period. But due to us needed 2 OTs and a new defense, I really don't see us taking a QB early. So this guy is in our wheelhouse and I think you have to pay attn to him.

Exactly. Fans want to point to he was his teams MVP of the Sr bowl or some crap while ignoring he had a horrible week of practice overall.

The guy is messageboard hype.

Considering that we don't have any NFL starting caliber OTs, Bills scouts are very interested in 2 things that are typically not included in combine workouts: When sacked does the QB avoid fumbling & when sacked does the QB get up or will he be injury prone. After JP & Trent this is a top Bills priority. The Bills wanted Aaron Maybin to go workout the QBs & sack them, but withdrew their invitation after being unable to find any film at 1 Bills Drive that indicates Maybin would know how to sack a QB.

Exactly. Fans want to point to he was his teams MVP of the Sr bowl or some crap while ignoring he had a horrible week of practice overall.

Haha. Think abotu what you just said. He had a horrible week of PRACTICE. He was learning how to take snaps under center and playing with entirely new teammates. 3 years ago, no one even paid attention to practice.

Yeah, but what dumb fans for pointing out that he was the MVP of the ACTUAL GAME!!! But forget about the game where the lights shine the brightest. He was bad in practice. :unsure:

I've watched about 30 of his games over the years which is why I'm a fan of his. Watched Clausen in high school and through his ND career, maybe 20 games total, which is why I'm not a fan of his. Watched maybe 10 games with Bradford and McCoy.

Picking any player is a crapshoot, and QB more so than any other position. So while I think Lefevour would be a great match for Buffalo, really, who actually knows?

Considering that we don't have any NFL starting caliber OTs, Bills scouts are very interested in 2 things that are typically not included in combine workouts: When sacked does the QB avoid fumbling & when sacked does the QB get up or will he be injury prone. After JP & Trent this is a top Bills priority. The Bills wanted Aaron Maybin to go workout the QBs & sack them, but withdrew their invitation after being unable to find any film at 1 Bills Drive that indicates Maybin would know how to sack a QB.

:unsure:

Would you rather a guy light up the practice, then suck in the game?

I've watched about 30 of his games over the years which is why I'm a fan of his. Watched Clausen in high school and through his ND career, maybe 20 games total, which is why I'm not a fan of his. Watched maybe 10 games with Bradford and McCoy.

Picking any player is a crapshoot, and QB more so than any other position. So while I think Lefevour would be a great match for Buffalo, really, who actually knows?

And you are .1.

If you watched Clausen this year and were not impressed than we are never going to see eye to eye. Maybe all of that MAC football dumbed you down a bit.