(LAMP) Just started week 2 of P90X

WVUFootball29

the only 'problem' i see is that it calls for pull ups...i don't have door frames that i would trust to hold up my weight....how do i substitute something else for pull ups?

I recommend the bowflex seletech dumbells because you can change weights very quickly and are worth the investment. Some of the more generic versions aren't bad either. Otherwise, just the resistance bands and maybe a yoga mat are all you really need. High ceilings are a plus because you will be jumping and doing overhead lifts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only 'problem' i see is that it calls for pull ups...i don't have door frames that i would trust to hold up my weight....how do i substitute something else for pull ups?

Yes. You can use the elastic bands for lat pull downs which can be supplemented for the pull ups, they will show you in the videos how to substitute exercises if needed.

I've used both the iron gym and perfect pull up on my door frames and havent had any issues with myself at 210 or my brother in the 260 range.

Starting another cycle of P90X today. Let myself go a little bit after vacation and need to get a few more pounds off. I start today at 5'9 188lbs, looking to get back to my college baseball weight of 165-170 and lean. Here we go again