Amazing Race is back tonight!

Just Jack

No, I spend too much on BDs to pay for music... unless it's a music BD. :D

Butler, wow! :devil::thumbsup:

As much as I am pulling for West Virginia tonight, I would love to see Butler beat Duke on Monday! :D

That was an impressive win....those dudes can play some D! I never thought they'd get past Syracuse and now they're in the finals...I hope this next game is good

oh, and BD rules!!! :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an impressive win....those dudes can play some D! I never thought they'd get past Syracuse and now they're in the finals...I hope this next game is good

oh, and BD rules!!! :thumbsup:

This would be so much better if Gus Johnson was on play-by-play, I hope he gets promoted next year.

This would be so much better if Gus Johnson was on play-by-play, I hope he gets promoted next year.

I hope my Temple Owls don't shiit the bed again next year! With the football team making a bowl game, I was hoping the b-ball team would keep hope alive....oh well.

If you want to talk about a crappy reality show, why don't you start your OWN thread...? This thread is about a GOOD reality show! :D

Bout time someone talked about Idol....we've had some pretty damn fun threads in the past

I agree about Crystal....wow, she is good. And that's not just because this season has majorly SUCKED....she's really, really good. MexiGokey... :thumbsup::devil:

I'm having dejavu with Lee Dewyze. I remember being shocked when David Cook made the top 12 his year....I just didn't see it. By the middle of the season, I was on the bandwagon. I haven't liked anything Lee has done up until last week. I really enjoyed that song and I'm looking forward to seeing him perform this week. Everyone else? Ugh....Katie is awful....Sioban (da fuk kind of name is that anyway) is sweet but annoying...big Mike is okay....little man is okay...not a fan of the cowboy guy, but he's had a few moments. I dunno, this show just needs to put half these folks out of their misery (and ours) and get it down to Crystal, Lee, and maybe big Mike.

Yay cowboys, bye Allie.

Yep, good episode. First to last, last to first. I probably would have done the incense detour also, but seeing how fast the cowboys did the flags, that seemed the better choice.

Yep, good episode. First to last, last to first. I probably would have done the incense detour also, but seeing how fast the cowboys did the flags, that seemed the better choice.
At least from what they showed, Allie & Dad gave up too soon on the flags, they should've kept at it.

Damn lesbians are still in it. Time for them to go. Nice comeback by the Cowboys. I think they are my favorite now.

I so want the elitist lesbians gone. Way to go Cowboys. From last to first and doing a speed bump in one leg?

I so want the elitist lesbians gone. Way to go Cowboys. From last to first and doing a speed bump in one leg?

YEA! The San Francisco(not sure if they are from there but they sure seem like it), Prius driving, smell their own farts twats are finally out of it. Very nice that it was Caite that did it. Only thing that would have made it better is if she and her boyfriend came in first. I really think the lesbos are just bitter at her because she is straight and they resent they can't have her. :unsure:

Those lesbos can suk it...I was so sick of their whining and mean spirited crap. I love when Phil sort of called them out when he told them that the beauty queen said they were rude in the beginning. They had no respect for this show at all and I'm glad the're gone.

Those lesbos can suk it...I was so sick of their whining and mean spirited crap. I love when Phil sort of called them out when he told them that the beauty queen said they were rude in the beginning. They had no respect for this show at all and I'm glad the're gone.

This was a great moment. Someone posted earlier that we all saw what the elitist lesbians are really like once they saw thay had been "U-Turned".

The vitriol they have against other people, not just Brent & Caite they also made remarks about Jet & Cord as well, and their general attitude was sickening.

Brandy & Carol are prime examples of the term, "Ugly Americans".