Ruben Brown

Big Frank

Does he deserve to be in the HOF? No he is an almost HOFer imo..Will he???? YES...The man made 8 straight probowls... There is no way the panel doesnt vote him in.....

The only panel voting him in might be the "What's My Line' regulars. Will Wolford deserves more consideration than Ruben.

Just a side step from the draft and the talk of Andre Reed as a Hall Member, Tthinking of other Bills that potentially May get in. Made 8 straight Pro Bowls and 4x All Pro. I say he gets in.

Your Thoughts????

They already pre-voted him in the HOF 8 years ago, but the news has not yet been released until the required time passes.

Bills Wall of Fame, yes. NFL HOF, no. He was a very good player, but not quite good enough for the NFL HOF. Just my opinion...

I am not sure he should be on the Bills Wall of Fame either. We have some outstanding Guards, many with longer years of high performing service. Compare him to Billy Shaw and Joe D -- no way. Compare him to Jim Ritcher, Reggie McKenzie, or Kent Hull -- Maybe? Rueben and Joe Devlin are close. Rueben has more Pro Bowls on his resume but Develin was Bills warrior for a long time.

Does he deserve to be in the HOF? No he is an almost HOFer imo..Will he???? YES...The man made 8 straight probowls... There is no way the panel doesnt vote him in.....

I trust the panel enough where I feel they know that Pro Bowl's are nothing but a popularity contest in the modern era NFL so I don't think that will have too big of an impact.

I never understood the Reuben lovefest. He made the probowl a ton - I usually trust the players but I never saw him as dominant ever. Why did House Ballard never get the love Reuben did? Personality?

I think you hit the nail on the head with personality, Ruben was a really cool dude, great for the community and was also a link to the glory years teams and I think he is definitely loved by Bills fans. Which he should be, I loved Ruben. He would be a great guy to have a few drinks with at the bar, but I think that also overrates his on-field performance sometime. Don't get me wrong he was a very good lineman, but not on the level that alot of people put him on.