Bills raise season ticket prices

kasper13

ORCHARD PARK, NY (WKBW) -- The Buffalo Bills today announced ticket pricing for the team’s 2010 season. The average per game price for a Buffalo Bills season ticket will be $59.19 for eight home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium (seven regular season games and one preseason game).

Season ticket prices will increase between $2 and $10 per ticket per game. The Bills once again expect to have one of the lowest average ticket prices in the NFL. The 2010 Bills average season ticket price is over $15 less than the 2009 NFL average season ticket price.

The Bills will play one regular season game and one preseason game in Toronto. The time and date for these games will be determined by the NFL.

Season ticket prices in the seating bowl will range from $280 in “The Coors Light Rock Pile” (club level scoreboard end zone) to $640 in the Lower Level Sideline. The Bills early renewal season ticket price is a new benefit to current season ticket holders and will result in savings up to 14 percent for season ticket holders who take advantage of the offer. For a complete list of season ticket prices fans can go to the team’s official website, www.buffalobills.com.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/84245807.html

i guess because for the lack of attendance there expecting next year they are going to raises the prices.

yep. It's actually a very logical time to do it. I don't mind

paying a little more if it helps the team stay competitive

with the rest of the league. So we lose one preseason game.

No big deal

yep. It's actually a very logical time to do it. I don't mind

paying a little more if it helps the team stay competitive

with the rest of the league. So we lose one preseason game.

No big deal

The Bills need to be more competitive with the rest of the league, I have no problem with the increade. I wish the county and State leaders felt the same way about keeping NYS and County taxes competitive with other states that have NFL teams.

It's called inflation.

Actually, the increases they're talking about are well above the general CPI inflation levels. This is just trying to get more cash--I don't mind if they spend it on the team, I do mind if it just goes into Ralph's pocket, but that's just me.....

i guess because for the lack of attendance there expecting next year they are going to raises the prices.

obviously you dont go to any other teams games. if you did you would know that in NY and NE it costs almost as much as a ticket in the Ralph's sideline bowl just to park your freaking car 1 mile or more from those stadiums.

everybody B word's that we suck and dont have talent. well to acquire talent the bills need money even with the additional $10 a ticket we will still be in the bottom 3.

get real fellas you cant have it both ways. the fact of the matter is even with the increase any ticket @ the Ralph is a freaking bargain!

seconsly i dont think there will be any lack of attendance. i 'll bet we still sell out every game. anyone who is not jacked to see how all these new changes in coaching and football philosophy turn out are IMO not bills fans anyway and we dont need you anyway!

I'm a season ticket holder and I am truly glad they raised the prices. They are still among the cheapest in the league. I have repeatedly stated I would pay $20 per game more if it directly went to improving the team. I have no problem with this and will renew my season's tickets without hesitation.

obviously you dont go to any other teams games. if you did you would know that in NY and NE it costs almost as much as a ticket in the Ralph's sideline bowl just to park your freaking car 1 mile or more from those stadiums.

everybody B word's that we suck and dont have talent. well to acquire talent the bills need money even with the additional $10 a ticket we will still be in the bottom 3.

get real fellas you cant have it both ways. the fact of the matter is even with the increase any ticket @ the Ralph is a freaking bargain!

seconsly i dont think there will be any lack of attendance. i 'll bet we still sell out every game. anyone who is not jacked to see how all these new changes in coaching and football philosophy turn out are IMO not bills fans anyway and we dont need you anyway!

ticket prices have NO bearing whatsoever on how much a team can spend on players