McNabb = Bledsoe

box0life

If we go out and trade a first round pick for McNabb like we did for Bledsoe, we will have the same results. Another lost first round pick for an average over the hill quarterback who's heading toward retirement. Without an offensive line McNabb will suck. He is terrible when pressured just like Bledsoe. Do not trade for McNabb.

if McNabb=Bledsoe, then im all for trading a 2nd rounder for him. Bledsoe lit it up his first year with us.

as long as we do not WASTE a 1st round pick on him, and also understand that the plan is for him to be a 2-3 year band-aid while we groom a young QB, then i have no problem with it.

but if we're talking about trading a first for McNabb to be our QB of the future, well... even after all we've seen i dont think the FO is THAT stupid :unsure:

First.....unless it is a swap of 1sts I in no way want to give up a 1st rounder for McNabb.....if that is what it takes then no deal.

BUT

I would like to hear from all the people who hate the idea what exactly is your plan......

- Draft a rookie and not have a top OT to protect him out of the draft?

- Take a journeyman QB off the dungpile and try to protect him with our 1st round pick?

McNabb has shown the production. We have seen older QB's continue to play well. I dont understand the McNabb/Bledsoe comparisons as Drew was a complete pocket passer and McNabb is not. And speaking of Bledsoe had they just got smart and continued to biuld the offense (O linemen and targets) bledsoe would have probably CONTINUED to be productive

Right now we have NOTHING resembling an NFL offense