And With The Number 9 Pick, Buffalo Selects...

yungmack

as long as we dont take any of these 2 bum QB's every idiot around these message boards have been dying for i'll be happy. they cant get it thru their thick heads that there are no franchise QB's in this draft.

like kirwin said this afternoon on Sirius when speaking of bradford who is the best QB in this weak class.

"how anyone could take the kid high when he got seriously injured twice playing in collage is beyond me. QB's in the NFL have to be able to take hits" that says it all if you ask me.

@ #9 we should get an instant impact starter @ DT , OT or LB if that happens i'll be one happy guy!

Agree with 100%. Would not touch either Clausen or Bradford in the first round, just don't think either is worth a top 20 pick. They may end up being fine pro's, but it's hard to justify a first round pick. I would rather pick Lefevre or Pike in the third or fourth and groom them on the bench for a year or two. More likely we will spend a later round pick on a diamond in the rough than spend a high pick on one of the big names. No sure thing QB in this years draft.

Very much on board with a Bulaga pick. I think Clausen goes 5th to KC and Bradford 7th to Cleveland, and Bradford (if we take Bulaga) starts a Leinart-like freefall.

If Bradford goes to Cleveland at 7 and we take Buluga at 9...how will Bradford take a Leinart-like freefall?

Yes. Bulaga is a good pick at #9, then a good LB- Brandon Spikes in the 2nd, we also need to sign Seymour and get Tyler Thigpen to be our QB of the future...

I agree Seymour might probably be a Buffalo Bill. Edwards coached him at Georgia with Stroud, and what better way to start up your 3-4 than with Seymour and Stroud as your DE's?

Tyler Thigpen as the QB of THE FUTURE? LOL. Doubtful...maybe the stopgap QB for a year while we wait for Mallett or Locker!