College Football All-Star Challenge...

Billick fell in love with Boller after he saw him throw a ball through the uprights while kneeling on the 50 yard line.

the knock on lefevour so far according to the TBD all world scout was "he's got a noodle arm, cant throw it, blah blah blah"

so I'd hope throws like that could put that talk to rest, however, your reference is completely irrelevant

the knock on lefevour so far according to the TBD all world scout was "he's got a noodle arm, cant throw it, blah blah blah"

so I'd hope throws like that could put that talk to rest, however, your reference is completely irrelevant

Are you insane? 60 yards for an NFL QB? That DEFINES noodle arm. I have seen Trent throw it that far, he can probably throw it farther. There are probably 20 high school QBs in western NY that can throw that far. And either way, he still never had any zip on his passes.

Are you insane? 60 yards for an NFL QB? That DEFINES noodle arm. There are probably 20 high school QBs in western NY that can throw that far.

not exactly asshat, how many times do you see a qb throw it 60 yds in the air not often, 60 yds doesnt define noodle arm, thats good arm strength

Lefevour showed a 57 and 60 yd bomb, I think the arm strength thing is out the window now

So? I can throw the ball 50 yards. What is the velocity on his 20 yard out? Can he throw the 20 yard out from the opposite hash mark on a frozen rope? THAT is arm strength.

not exactly asshat, how many times do you see a qb throw it 60 yds in the air not often, 60 yds doesnt define noodle arm, thats good arm strength

I have seen Qbs throw it 60 yards in the air on a frozen rope many times. McNabb does it very often. Tebow can do it on a rope as well. 60 yards is only considered good arm strength MAC, and even then its pushing it.

I have seen Qbs throw it 60 yards in the air on a frozen rope many times. McNabb does it very often. Tebow can do it on a rope as well. 60 yards is only considered good arm strength MAC, and even then its pushing it.

Didn't Gayle Gilbert throw the ball 85 yards in practice back when he was a 3rd stringer for the Bills?

Lefevour showed a 57 and 60 yd bomb, I think the arm strength thing is out the window now

You know it Dan is definitely the man for Buffalo !!!! Besides he has an automatic theme song ( insert Elvis voice here) YOU GIVE ME LEFEVOUR !! well maybe

not ??

Didn't Gayle Gilbert throw the ball 85 yards in practice back when he was a 3rd stringer for the Bills?

I have no idea but the notion of a 60 yard throw being a strong NFL arm is insane. Thats basically like say Chad Pennington has

Are you insane? 60 yards for an NFL QB? That DEFINES noodle arm. I have seen Trent throw it that far, he can probably throw it farther. There are probably 20 high school QBs in western NY that can throw that far. And either way, he still never had any zip on his passes.

Bingo was his namo