[please fix subject]T.O to the Bengals

With TO gone, who will be the other big receiving threat? Are we looking at another year of Lee being double teamed? We need to address the OL, and the QB. What about another receiver?

TO missed some big catches, we had qb issues. BUT... he had to be taken seriously by the opposition. Do we have that other man now?

Top 5 WR all time and 2nd best WR in Bills history. Led the Bills in Yards and receptions. He was a perfect citizen while in Bflo.

I sincerely hope he comes back. Let's see...Hall of Famer or hope that Hardy pans out....Do you really need to think??

Top 5 WR all time and 2nd best WR in Bills history. Led the Bills in Yards and receptions. He was a perfect citizen while in Bflo.

I sincerely hope he comes back. Let's see...Hall of Famer or hope that Hardy pans out....Do you really need to think??

I'd take back the TO we had this past season .... sure he didn't go all out but when he did it was wonderful to see.

With a true head coach and a quarterback coached to win I think we'd see even greater things from both TO and Evans.

Owens the second best receiver in Bills history are you out of your mind. What about Eric Moulds or James Lofton. Owens is a great receiver, but he had an average year with the Buffalo which included lots of drops. To say he is the second best receiver to put on a Bills uniform is just wrong. I dont know if James Hardy is the answer, but until he gets a chance to play we will never know. I think we need to look into bringing in an experienced receiver like Kevin Walter from Houston.

Owens the second best receiver in Bills history are you out of your mind. What about Eric Moulds or James Lofton. Owens is a great receiver, but he had an average year with the Buffalo which included lots of drops. To say he is the second best receiver to put on a Bills uniform is just wrong. I dont know if James Hardy is the answer, but until he gets a chance to play we will never know. I think we need to look into bringing in an experienced receiver like Kevin Walter from Houston.

From a career production standpoint, JPS is correct. Owens is arguably BETTER than Andre even.

However, from a Buffalo Bills ONLY standpoint, Owens can't hold a candle to a least a half dozen other Bills receivers of the past. Starting with Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion to Jerry Butler to Andre to Evans even. There have been far better Buffalo Bills receivers.

GO BILLS!!!

You hire people based on their resume. TO has a much better resume than anyone available to us, including Hardy, Kevin Walter (yikes), Dez White. He's a playmaker. Period. Justify releasing him if you will, but it's a loser move.