Interesting Change in Mock:

Astrobot

One trade down scenario that could work out for us, realistically IMO, is with Seattle. I think Okung may just fall to the #6 slot and Seattle will scoop him up to replace Walter Jones. After that, if Bradford or Clausen make it to #9 I could see Seattle blowing up our phone with the #14 pick and an offer of their 2nd so they could get their supposed franchise QB. We then send our 4th back to even out on the point chart. In the end we could get our LT (likely Bulaga) at #14 and gain a 2nd to address another need with a high end pick. We could then take a guy like Sergio Kindle in the 2nd with Seattle's pick and turn around to get a DT like Cam Thomas to put some beef on the DL. Thomas and Stroud would be nasty, as well as Kindle with Puz and Mitchell? There wouldn't be very many games, if any, on the ground by our opponents like we had to deal with last year.

he is a 34 OLB

Thomas and Williams

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen mocks which list Davis as a guard, and that he has some issues (work ethic?).

I don't know much about him, but would hope to go OL -- trade down maybe, get Bulaga?

Bradford if he were there would be hard to "pass" on...

Alot of mocks list him as a guard.

best OT maybe trade down but still OT.

DE 2nd round and if we trade down and can get an additional 2nd another OT. move maybin to LB where we had intended for him to be all along. I heard a rumor about the NFL demanding a rookie salary structure. This will eliminate that ever happening again.

he is a 34 OLB

Thomas and Williams

Does Texas run a 3-4? I'm pretty sure they ran a 4-3. Either way, the guy is 6'4" and at 255lb runs all over the field making plays. He will be successful in any defense.

There were 3 in the 2004 draft.

We got the 4th...

Game, set, match.

A very good argument can be made that the worst draft for the Buffalo Bills was when they did not try to move up for one of the top three QBs in 2004.

To think that there are fans here that would take a LB or OT over Sam Bradford is amazing to me. I think the Bills should think about trying to moving up ahead of Seattle to try and get him. Bradford can sit the whole year while they iron out the offensive line then get their OT in the 2011 draft if need be.

Does Texas run a 3-4? I'm pretty sure they ran a 4-3. Either way, the guy is 6'4" and at 255lb runs all over the field making plays. He will be successful in any defense.

43, but that is totally diff. In college most 34 OLB plays the rush DE spot. He is a 34 OLB and that is it.