"Zeitgeist"...The Biggest WTF I've Had in a Long Time

ajzepp

Wasn't sure I wanted to start a new thread on this, but then I remembered the PPP forum and figured this would be a great place to talk about it.

Pete, of TBD fame, posted in the 9/11 thread we currently have on Off the Wall and mentioned this film called "Zeitgeist". He didn't go into it much, but he mentioned it was available for viewing online for free. Well, since I was already in "conspiracy mode" with all this 9/11 stuff, I went ahead and found the site so that I could give this program a look. Well, I can't remember ever watching (or reading, etc) anything that shook my foundation on so many fronts. The 9/11 stuff was only part of it. I'm talking everything from Christianity, to income taxes, to the World Wars, to our borders and sovereignty, and on and on and on.

I just finished watching it about ten minutes before I began this post, and I'm sitting here feeling a huge WTF in my stomach. It almost made me feel as if life as I know it is a total farce...like I'm in the damn Matrix or something. Have any of you guys seen this? I've seen conspiracy type stuff before, but I've never been left feeling quite like this.

Here's the link in case anyone wants to watch it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

AJ, stop watching conspiracy theorists and start getting ready for African 2010 :D, we all know anyways that the real criminals are the lizard people who control the illuminati through vaccinations and other methods.

:unsure:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ, stop watching conspiracy theorists and start getting ready for African 2010 :D, we all know anyways that the real criminals are the lizard people who control the illuminati through vaccinations and other methods.

:unsure:

lol, damn right man....only a few months away....can't wait!!

I just happened across a 9-11 conspiracy show and a guy made a great point about why people invent conspiracies, using the JFK assassination as the example.

He said no one wanted to admit that we got beat -- had our President blown away -- by one random guy with a lucky shot. Same with 9-11; people don't want to believe that we got our asses handed to us by a group of primitive nutjobs living in a cave halfway around the world. But sometimes, it happens.

I just happened across a 9-11 conspiracy show and a guy made a great point about why people invent conspiracies, using the JFK assassination as the example.

He said no one wanted to admit that we got beat -- had our President blown away -- by one random guy with a lucky shot. Same with 9-11; people don't want to believe that we got our asses handed to us by a group of primitive nutjobs living in a cave halfway around the world. But sometimes, it happens.

I just happend across The Matrix on TV, and couldn't help noticing that with all the Zionist symbolism and the obvious themes of Zionist mind control through "plugging in" of the population to mass media, The Matrix was a clear warning of 9/11. Consider some of the lines from the movie:

"It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them." Startlingly similar to Bush's "with us, or against us" statement, and clearly an indictment of 9/11's purpose: to "train" the American people to accept continuous war and oppression. Not conicndentally, that quote is from the infamous "Woman in Red" scene, a fine warning of how Zionist propaganda teaches us to fear those different from us.

And:

Neo: "Why do my eyes hurt?"

Morpheus: "You've never used them before."...obviously a reference to American blindness to the Zionist conspiracy that surrounds them.

Then there's the line from Agent Smith: "You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson..." Obviously, the dual existence of Neo/Mr. Anderson is a clear reference to the Twin Towers, and given that Neo/Mr. Anderson's passport expires on 9/11/01, Agent Smith is obviously communicating the inevitably of the demolition of the WTC on 9/11.

And Warner Brothers, a major player in the Zionist-controlled media, tried to suppress the project and demanded significant rewrites when they couldn't.

Coincidence? Or did the Wachowski brothers have advanced knowledge through sources in the Jewish-controlled Hollywood elite and were trying to warn us?

AJ, stop watching conspiracy theorists and start getting ready for African 2010 ;), we all know anyways that the real criminals are the lizard people who control the illuminati through vaccinations and other methods.

:(

What are you an idiot or something?

There's no Lizard People or Illuminati. It's the Crab People

I just happend across The Matrix on TV, and couldn't help noticing that with all the Zionist symbolism and the obvious themes of Zionist mind control through "plugging in" of the population to mass media, The Matrix was a clear warning of 9/11. Consider some of the lines from the movie:

"It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them." Startlingly similar to Bush's "with us, or against us" statement, and clearly an indictment of 9/11's purpose: to "train" the American people to accept continuous war and oppression. Not conicndentally, that quote is from the infamous "Woman in Red" scene, a fine warning of how Zionist propaganda teaches us to fear those different from us.

And:

Neo: "Why do my eyes hurt?"

Morpheus: "You've never used them before."...obviously a reference to American blindness to the Zionist conspiracy that surrounds them.

Then there's the line from Agent Smith: "You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson..." Obviously, the dual existence of Neo/Mr. Anderson is a clear reference to the Twin Towers, and given that Neo/Mr. Anderson's passport expires on 9/11/01, Agent Smith is obviously communicating the inevitably of the demolition of the WTC on 9/11.

And Warner Brothers, a major player in the Zionist-controlled media, tried to suppress the project and demanded significant rewrites when they couldn't.

Coincidence? Or did the Wachowski brothers have advanced knowledge through sources in the Jewish-controlled Hollywood elite and were trying to warn us?

This is good stuff.