Jim Kelly's first game

major

Jim Kelly's first game in Buffalo was amazing. The crowd was pumped and Kelly delivered. Even in his first game, we knew we had something special Seriously, the only other QB in Buffalo that had the "it" factor since Kelly was Doug Flutie.

I am ready for a QB to come into Buffalo with that same "it" factor that Kelly showed in his first performance.

Was that the "Giving him the business" game? Bills-Jets?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgotten how mobile he was.

I hadn't forgotten the cheap shot from Klecko went uncontested. The thinking was since he had trashed the oline before coming here, they didn't bother sticking up for him.

Was that the explanation? I was too young to follow any of that backdrop but seeing this is the first time I've seen any part of this game, I couldn't believe the OL just stood there after Klecko nailed him.

JK looks so comfortable in his first game with his timing and pocket awareness, I guess his USFL experience meant he was coming in at least game ready. Wonderful memories and a demonstration of just how great the fan support for this team can be if you give us something to get excited about. Thanks for posting the link to the game, hope we draft someone with half JK's talent in April.