1981 Bills v. Jets Wildcard game

I just found this gem on Youtube. I'm not sure if this was posted before but this is one of my very favorite memories as a young Bills fan. I was maybe 9 or 10 at the time and remember my dad and uncle going wild when Bill Simpson intercepted Todd's pass with :04 seconds left.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTPaHzTDEU

I remember the game well, and being a college guy on break me and a couple buddies after the game said "let's fly to NYC and rub it in their faces", and so we did (on People's Express for $23 each way to Newark). That was one trip to remember, and made it out of there alive.

you really forget what a great era the knox one was! i maintain that if fergy did not get hurt in the san diego game the year before, they go to the super bowl and win. had they beat san diego, they would have hosted the raiders the following week and im sure they would have beaten them, then the eagles in the super bowl. still think about those teams.

I remember the game well, and being a college guy on break me and a couple buddies after the game said "let's fly to NYC and rub it in their faces", and so we did (on People's Express for $23 each way to Newark). That was one trip to remember, and made it out of there alive.

Haha, Peoples Express..pay on the plane!!!!Even at the ripe ole age of 18, I knew that game was never over.