You Make The Picks

Astrobot

Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

Vladimir Ducasse OG Massachusetts

Eric Norwood ILB South Carolina

O'Brien Schofield OLB Wisconsin

Bulaga/Ducasse/Hangartner/Wood/Levitre w/ Bell/Butler/Meredith/Incognito as depth <---could be amazing

Norwood/Poz/Mitchell <---with schofield/harris as depth

I'd love to get an extra pick somehow and pick up a DT like MT. Cody, not sure how that could happen though

Great minds think alike...this is pretty much the way I would call it as well, although I'd be happy with Anthony Davis OT Rutgers as a number one pick.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Brian Bulaga or Anthony Davis

2. Jason Pierre, DE South Florida

3. Ed Wang OT Virginia Tech

Height/Weight: 6-4 5/8, 300

Wang is a fifth-year player who started his career at Tech as a tight end (Duane Brown, a first-round pick out of Virginia Tech in 2008, did the same). He moved to tackle during the 2006 season and has started at both right and left tackle. He is an athletic player with good feet and speed who is getting stronger. Wang's mother and father were members of the Chinese Olympic squad during the 1970s. He has good upside.

4. Rico McCoy, OLB, Tennessee (didn't think I'd take a pass on Tennessee did you?)

1. Brian Bulaga or Anthony Davis

2. Jason Pierre, DE South Florida

3. Ed Wang OT Virginia Tech

Height/Weight: 6-4 5/8, 300

Wang is a fifth-year player who started his career at Tech as a tight end (Duane Brown, a first-round pick out of Virginia Tech in 2008, did the same). He moved to tackle during the 2006 season and has started at both right and left tackle. He is an athletic player with good feet and speed who is getting stronger. Wang's mother and father were members of the Chinese Olympic squad during the 1970s. He has good upside.

4. Rico McCoy, OLB, Tennessee (didn't think I'd take a pass on Tennessee did you?)

i will be the first in line for my "WANG" jersey if this happens. Chances we could complete the perfection and make him #69?

FYI We don't need any more guards.

I dont count Hangartner as a starter because he is not good enough to lead a playoff caliber line. Incognito may not be back, same with Simmons. That leaves us with Levitre, and maybe Butler if he doesnt play tackle. Thats 1.5 at best because Wood plays center. I say we really need a G, or a 2nd T and move Butler back inside.

PS:

I hate Pike because he throws a terrible football. It kinda flutters out of his hand on a high arch and no spiral. That **** wont fly in the Buffalo weather. For that reason I also seriously questions his arm strength. His passes have zero zip.

Bills stick with a 4-3 as base defense. Here are players that give us the best chance to win over the next 2 years.

Bulaga- starts at LT: return of Igconito and Butler along with exp. for Levitre and Wood takes OL from awful to adequate.

Gilyard- really wanted an OLB here but none available. Adding rookie MLB and moving Poz in a 4-3 seems risky. Ideally, all 3 young WR's show enough to trade Lee for another 1st round pick in 2011.

Jones- Hard to get an impact player in the 3rd but DT's actually rotate so he could get some PT. Bonus pts.: SU, not McCargo.

I would then draft OLB back to back in hopes of finding a late round gem.

Dream draft

1- Clausen at pick 9

Use our 2nd and 3rd round picks to trade up to the 26th pick

1b (26ish)- Bruce Campbell or best LT available

4- best player available

Our offense has been in shambles for a long time the two biggest needs for any offense is a franchise QB and Blindside protection if we can get both in the 1st via a trade up then we have had a great draft. Front 7 needs can be addressed via free agency.

Piratical draft

1- Brian Buluga

2- Best D-lineman available

2b- (Trade up using out 3rd and 4th back into the 2nd round) Rob Gronkowski

This is the more likely scenario our trenches need beefing up and Buluga definitely fills the biggest need along the O-line while with our 1st 2nd round pick we address the defensive side of the ball a bit. Then we grab the local kid Rob Gronkowski to get a guy to combo at TE.