NFL SeasonsTicket $$$ score

Add the Broncos too holding the line. The Broncos who have not made the PLAYOFFS the last 4 years, and with the poor state of the economy, are NOT increasing season ticket $$$$ this year. They also will LOWER some tickets $$$$ by as much as 21% and create family seating sections.

Got mail from the Bills today, only stating that my contract is coming in Feb, no mention of any price increase/decrease.

per wgr radio, bills increase season ticket $$$$ $2 to $10 per game!

Price increase announced on Lincoln birthday. Thank God they did not announce the increase on Grants birthday!

No increase in ticket prices for 2010 Pats Jags Skins Bucs Titans Falcons Chargers Chiefs Ravens Browns Broncos BILLS

Increase in ticket prices for 2010 Texans Packers Bengals Giants Jets

What say you Russel? Da Bills increase tickets prices which are still below NFL average. Never mind the econmy is weak, Never mind we have not made the playoffs in 10 years, and rebuilding team and staff. SSHHH we still can qualify for low revenue funding from NFL. Hey I got a new job title and that cost $$$$.

All ticket $$$ info from theredzone.org

Just ask and ye shall receive.

http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/sto...mp;ana=e_du_pub

:unsure:

Jets and Giants makes sense with the new stadium.

Said it here many times before, up the Bills tickets $10 minimum across the board and show the next owner we can support them. I'm a season ticket holder and I'd support it.

That would have NOTHING to do with the future of the Bills in Buffalo.

"Gee, those Bills fans are great maybe I WON'T move the team to L.A".

Oh, OK.

Jets and Giants makes sense with the new stadium.

Said it here many times before, up the Bills tickets $10 minimum across the board and show the next owner we can support them. I'm a season ticket holder and I'd support it.

More money for the same stadium and crappy product! Yeah....but we've got your back Ralph. You have our short hairs...but we still love you! Don't take our team! What, you want me to bend over the table...OK, give it to us hard Ralph...just don't take the team!!! :unsure:

Got mail from the Bills today, only stating that my contract is coming in Feb, no mention of any price increase/decrease.

Ya me too. But with the surprising option of being able to renew for only year or three. Last time around was only a three year option. I believe they are doing this to keep a lot people, A lot of people (maybe me) might be more inclined to do a one year to see what we ends up with from Gailey and crew.

But with the surprising option of being able to renew for only year or three. Last time around was only a three year option.

Funny you should mention that. I was looking through some of my Blue Coat info from 2004 and back then they offered a 1 year option also. I always did the 3 year option, though I might do 1 year just so I have the "out" option next year.

Funny you should mention that. I was looking through some of my Blue Coat info from 2004 and back then they offered a 1 year option also. I always did the 3 year option, though I might do 1 year just so I have the "out" option next year.

I just looked at my folder but it only has the purchase agreement sheet which is for three years. I am positive mine was a three year only. The time before that was a three or five but no option for one year then either for me if i'm not mistaken although I may be on that one. My tickets went up $150 per seat over the last three years for the license fee alone as im sure yours have although we do have different prices for seats im sure your fee went up similarly no?

License fee was $900 per seat in 2007 and went to $1050 per seat last year. And of course the ticket price went up on top of that. Frankly I'm tired of subsidizing the rockpile patrons and think they need to step up $20 more per game for all the fun they have in that endzone :nana: and help keep my costs down. He said with sneer :sick:

My tickets went up $150 per seat over the last three years for the license fee alone as im sure yours have although we do have different prices for seats im sure your fee went up similarly no?

Found my PSL contract from 2007, that went up $100 for the last three years ($600, $650, $700). Ticket price went from $58/game to (I believe) $62/game last year. The propaganda I have shows the same section PSL would have been $525 in 2004 to $575 in 2006.

Why shouldn't they take a shot a Peppers or even the highest priced fa? T O money will be freed up and who really cares what these guys make. Each and everyone of them including the good guys, the nice guys, the Kurt Warners, the Fred Jackson stories are all overpaid. It's not our name that goes on their check so who really cares?

Overpaid, try NBA salaries. Now, those fellas are WAY overpaid. :nana: