Seinfeld Quote Game

EndZoneCrew

OK Seinfeld goons.......I will start with a partial quote from a classic Seinfeld episode.....finish the quote....when you finish it, be sure to start another one, thus continuing the game

#1: Kramer: Oh, alright. Yeah. Uh, let's see. Um, well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you, you're a word man. Alright, let's go deeper. Uh, what kind of man are you?

What tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no... Yours is a sweet tooth...

#2: George: Do you realize in the entire history of western civilization no one has successfully accomplished the Roommate Switch? In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it.

What tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no... Yours is a sweet tooth...

#2: George: Do you realize in the entire history of western civilization no one has successfully accomplished the Roommate Switch? In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it.

It's THE DUAL PRONGED effect!

You HAVE to do it! It's like drilling for oil and discovering PLUTONIUM!

OK Seinfeld goons.......I will start with a partial quote from a classic Seinfeld episode.....finish the quote....when you finish it, be sure to start another one, thus continuing the game

#1: Kramer: Oh, alright. Yeah. Uh, let's see. Um, well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you, you're a word man. Alright, let's go deeper. Uh, what kind of man are you?

Bosco

GEORGE: Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?

GEORGE: Ahoy! Mr. Eldridge. I understand you were on the Andrea Doria.

ELDRIDGE: Yes, it was a terrifying ordeal.

GEORGE: I tell ya, I hear people really stuff themselves on those cruise ships. (Laughs) The buffet, that's the real ordeal, huh, Clarence?

GEORGE: Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?

GEORGE: Ahoy! Mr. Eldridge. I understand you were on the Andrea Doria.

ELDRIDGE: Yes, it was a terrifying ordeal.

GEORGE: I tell ya, I hear people really stuff themselves on those cruise ships. (Laughs) The buffet, that's the real ordeal, huh, Clarence?

ELDRIDGE: We had to abandon ship.

GEORGE: Well, all vacations have to end eventually.

ok

BOOKIE: You make a lot of man friends. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else? Me. I'm a man.

"As far as I can tell your entire enterprise is no more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken."

KRAMER: _____________________

"And with Darren’s help, we’ll get that chicken"

Episode 90 - The Chinese Woman

pc: 604, season 6, episode 4

Broadcast date: October 13, 1994

JERRY: Well it looks like you've adjusted to the boxers...

KRAMER: Wellll, I wouldn't go as far as that.

JERRY: You went back to the Jockeys?

KRAMER: Wrong again.

JERRY: (pause as he realizes) Oh, no.

ELAINE: What? What?...

JERRY: Don't you see what's goin' on here???... No boxers, no Jockeys...

ELAINE: (backing away from Kramer) Eeaawww...

JERRY: The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine... Kramer, say it isn't so.

KRAMER: Oh, it be so. I'm out there, Jerry, an' I'm lllovin' every minute of it!!!

JERRY: Don't you need a little... help?

KRAMER: Surprisingly, no. I'm freee, I'm unfettered... (opens door to leave, still very happy, then) Feel like a naked innocent boy rrroamin' the countryside!! (exits)

"Well, whattya got here, y'know, you got "Don Ho: Live At Honolulu",

you got "Jerry Vale Sings Italian Love Songs" you got Sergio Mendes,

now come on...

Kramer: _____________________________________

"Well, whattya got here, y'know, you got "Don Ho: Live At Honolulu",

you got "Jerry Vale Sings Italian Love Songs" you got Sergio Mendes,

now come on...

Kramer: _____________________________________

Now hold on. Sergio Mendes has a cult following.

FRANK: What the hell did you trade Jay Buener for?!? He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBIs last year. He's got a rocket for an arm - - you don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

Steinbrenner:_________________

FRANK: What the hell did you trade Jay Buener for?!? He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBIs last year. He's got a rocket for an arm - - you don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

"Ken Phelps, Ken Phelps.....all my scouts were saying Ken Phelps"

ELAINE: Oh god, oh, its you! You scared me!

JOE DAVOLA: Good. Fear is our most primal emotion.

ELAINE: You left your door open.

JOE DAVOLA: ____________________________________

ELAINE: Oh god, oh, its you! You scared me!

JOE DAVOLA: Good. Fear is our most primal emotion.

ELAINE: You left your door open.

JOE DAVOLA: ____________________________________

JOE DAVOLA: I like to encourage intruders.

NEWMAN: I'm a little insulted.

JERRY: _________________________

Steinbrenner: Well, Buhner was a good prospect, no question about it. But my baseball people loved Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying "Ken Phelps, Ken Phelps."

--------

Newman.: Wow, it was McDowell.

Jerry: But why? Why McDowell?

Kramer: Well, maybe because we were sitting in the right field stands cursing at him in the bullpen all game.

Newman:______________

Steinbrenner: Well, Buhner was a good prospect, no question about it. But my baseball people loved Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying "Ken Phelps, Ken Phelps."

--------

Newman.: Wow, it was McDowell.

Jerry: But why? Why McDowell?

Kramer: Well, maybe because we were sitting in the right field stands cursing at him in the bullpen all game.

Newman:______________

"Or it could have been that beer I poured on his head"

Cushman: I gotta tell you, you are the complete opposite of every applicant we've seen. Mr. Steinbrenner, sir. There's someone here I'd like you to meet. This is Mr. Costanza. He is one of the applicants.

George Steinbrenner: Nice to meet you.

George Costanza: Well, I wish I could say the same, but I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past twenty years, you have caused myself, and the city of New York, a good deal of distress as we have watched you take our beloved Yankees and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego.

George Steinbrenner: _______________________!

Cushman: I gotta tell you, you are the complete opposite of every applicant we've seen. Mr. Steinbrenner, sir. There's someone here I'd like you to meet. This is Mr. Costanza. He is one of the applicants.

George Steinbrenner: Nice to meet you.

George Costanza: Well, I wish I could say the same, but I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past twenty years, you have caused myself, and the city of New York, a good deal of distress as we have watched you take our beloved Yankees and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego.

George Steinbrenner: _______________________!

"HIRE THIS MAN"