Terrence Cody a "Sloppy" 370 Pounds at Senior Bowl

Thurman#1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have missed the two FG blocks in one game that had this season.

"Him big. Must not move."

Very good breakdown.

I'll type it slower, so a mouth breather such as yourself can follow along. In pass rush drills at the senior bowl practice, Cody looked like a tub of goo and not an elite pass rusher. That's not real surprising, now is it, since even his coaches at Alabama took him off the field on passing downs. If my opinion offends you then tough ****. In other drills, he wasn't bad. He's a two down, space eating, NT and will probably be a good one in a 3-4 at the NFL level.

I'll type it slower, so a mouth breather such as yourself can follow along. In pass rush drills at the senior bowl practice, Cody looked like a tub of goo and not an elite pass rusher. That's not real surprising, now is it, since even his coaches at Alabama took him off the field on passing downs. If my opinion offends you then tough ****. In other drills, he wasn't bad. He's a two down, space eating, NT and will probably be a good one in a 3-4 at the NFL level.

You're so awesome, acting the tough guy! Do you sleep better after some good message board swearing? Seriously, you're my freaking hero! :blink:

Stop quoting senior bowl write-ups and watch some games. Cody wasn't always pulled in pass rush situations. When he was in depended on a lot more than that. He got into the backfield quite often, disrupting both passing and running plays. Having him in on ST is just another sign that his coaches not only thought he was capable of getting penetration (which he has proven that can do), but also that he doesn't need to be sitting on the sidelines all but two or three plays a drive.

That would not be clever, even if there's, say, an 80% chance you will be right. And there may not be.

There's a much greater than an 80% chance that I will be right. Maybe I should bet only a portion of my liver... the rest will regenerate on it's own.